100 Ladies and Ladyboy’s 'of the night' arrested by Police on Pattaya Beach

webfact

100 Ladies and Ladyboy’s "of the night" arrested by Police on Pattaya Beach

beach-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Tuesday and in response to the recent case of a drugging and robbery of a Pakistani Tourist by two women picked-up from Pattaya Beach, Pattaya Police arrested 100 suspected prostitutes who were found loitering in the Beach Road area.

The group consisted of females and Ladyboy’s and each of the detainees was profiled and fined the sum of 200 Baht each before being set free to presumably continue with whatever they were doing prior to their arrest.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/155687/100-ladies-and-ladyboys-of-the-night-arrested-by-police-on-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-11-19

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG...does Pattaya beach generate enough foreigners looking for illicit sex to support 100 prostitutes?

How does that translate across all of Thailand...Pros in the hundreds of thousands?

And to think...it is all illegal...5555...coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I normally don't have a lot of positive feelings, thoughts, expressions, nor opinions of the Bungling Boys in Brown, but this does kinda make sense.

IF, big IF, they use that 200 baht to print out all the photos & put them in a mug-shot book, AND associate that info with the girls'/ladyboys' ID card info for use the next time a victim comes in, it might help in two ways.

#1 - Victim may be able to point out perpetrator.

#2 - Might make potential perpetrators think twice before committing crimes.

I know, I know. I'm being optimistic, but one can always hope eh?

Anyhow none of it applies to me, as I do not partake of Beach Road other than the occasional drive down there every few months.

Edited by jaywalker
  • Like 2

I was in Pattaya last weekend and the scene on the lower end of Beach road was a bit unsightly.

I've always thought the 2:00 PM crowd on Beach Road was a bit dodgy. I can't imagine it at 2:00 AM.

To each his own though I suppose. I have a friend that just loves to meet afternoon girls on Beach Road.

Up2Him...

sort of like shutting down Disneyland at noon ! Keep this up and Pattaya will become a quiet fishing village again.

I think you may mistake the thieving ladyboys for prostitutes. Shutting down Disneyland would of course be bad for business, but arresting every single pickpocket "working" in Disneyland would be good both for business and for the reputation.

200 baht ... What a joke !

Should fine these nasty street walkers 2,000 baht for first offense and 10,000 baht for second. That will solve the beach road problem. However they will just move their hunting grounds. I guess it is just hopeless for Pattaya and the entire country

sort of like shutting down Disneyland at noon ! Keep this up and Pattaya will become a quiet fishing village again.

I think you may mistake the thieving ladyboys for prostitutes. Shutting down Disneyland would of course be bad for business, but arresting every single pickpocket "working" in Disneyland would be good both for business and for the reputation.

Maybe the medical industry that's cranking out this product should bear some of the financial responsibility for the results...

The ladyboys are there to steal, not to sleep with their victims. Hence working in a bar is not an option, as the bar will then have a copy of their id, and the victim will therefore know who they are.

The police should arrest them every night. The 200 baht fine won't matter much, but at least they will not be stealing from anyone while sitting at the police station (I think).

i know people that have caught bar girls red handed stealing cash in the st rooms above bars they work in.

I normally don't have a lot of positive feelings, thoughts, expressions, nor opinions of the Bungling Boys in Brown, but this does kinda make sense.

IF, big IF, they use that 200 baht to print out all the photos & put them in a mug-shot book, AND associate that info with the girls'/ladyboys' ID card info for use the next time a victim comes in, it might help in two ways.

#1 - Victim may be able to point out perpetrator.

#2 - Might make potential perpetrators think twice before committing crimes.

I know, I know. I'm being optimistic, but one can always hope eh?

Anyhow none of it applies to me, as I do not partake of Beach Road other than the occasional drive down there every few months.

All readers Im sure are happy to hear your of pure heart.

Should fine these nasty street walkers 2,000 baht for first offense and 10,000 baht for second. That will solve the beach road problem. However they will just move their hunting grounds. I guess it is just hopeless for Pattaya and the entire country

It's the world's oldest profession.

It's been "illegal" forever

It's a victim-less "crime" (some will argue about forced prostitution), but selling poon-tang has been around since the invention of currency.

Documenting the working girls to make finding the criminals that drug & rob (these are NOT victim-less crimes), sounds like all they can do.

If they TOTALLY ERADICATED every single Thai girl and lady boy from ever venturing out alone on Beach Road they'd all move to 2nd Road.

Again, I'm no fan of the BBIB, but looks like documenting them is better than turning Pattaya into some Sharia State & putting all women in Burkas.

Errr, which doesn't work either.

I was in the Crowne Plaza in Abu Dhabi one night, partying on Jack Daniels with a couple friends in his suite & one of them had ordered hookers over the phone.

3 Iranian girls showed up wearing abaya's (black dress covered head to toe) & not much else underneath once they got to the room.

Fighting hookerdom anywhere is like passing a law telling the wind it can't blow (pun intended).

I was in Pattaya last weekend and the scene on the lower end of Beach road was a bit unsightly.

I've always thought the 2:00 PM crowd on Beach Road was a bit dodgy. I can't imagine it at 2:00 AM.

To each his own though I suppose. I have a friend that just loves to meet afternoon girls on Beach Road.

Up2Him...

its the same 20 girls every day, soon gets boring

What about 50,000 baht for these scutterbugs who find their beach rats for sex, to save on a 300 barfine. No customers no rats, easy.