The 3.2 Dilemma. Ranger or BT-50?

Skyboogie

bought my mazda bt-50 3.2 auto in may 2012. ordered in April and got it 5 weeks later. Never had ay problems and think it is great,. Never considered a ranger as I like the looks of the mazda . the ranger looks very ordinary to me if you look from the back, if it was not for the big writing you not know what it was. If I was looking for a new pickup now I think I wait for the Toyota as they have lost a lot of ground in the last few years and I think the replacement will be a good one.

• Like 1

bought my mazda bt-50 3.2 auto in may 2012. ordered in April and got it 5 weeks later. Never had ay problems and think it is great,. Never considered a ranger as I like the looks of the mazda . the ranger looks very ordinary to me if you look from the back, if it was not for the big writing you not know what it was. If I was looking for a new pickup now I think I wait for the Toyota as they have lost a lot of ground in the last few years and I think the replacement will be a good one.

Lost ground, well the sales data would suggest otherwise, Toyota is still the big daddy of 1 ton pickup trucks here. I 'll stick with my 5 year old Hilux thanks.

http://www.toyota.co.th/en/sale-volume.php?car_type=32&month_vol=11&year_vol=2014&month_vol_2=&year_vol_2=&x=14&y=10

Lost ground, well the sales data would suggest otherwise, Toyota is still the big daddy of 1 ton pickup trucks here. I 'll stick with my 5 year old Hilux thanks.

http://www.toyota.co.th/en/sale-volume.php?car_type=32&month_vol=11&year_vol=2014&month_vol_2=&year_vol_2=&x=14&y=10

I wanted a truck now so I got the Mazdarati. If they launched the new Hilux in 2014, I would have gotten that for sure. I am a Toyota believer.

I think he means in terms of styling, engine, safety and so on, not sales......

Yep, I kinda knew that, the 874 bods who purchased a Mazda truck in November must be very astute.

Edited by phutoie2

Yep, I kinda knew that, the 874 bods who purchased a Mazda truck in November must be very astute.

Just because more Whoppers get sold than Luger Burgers, doesn't mean they are better burgers.