Inguinal Hernia Experiences CM

Pai1234

If you want some reasonable information, check out #5 above. I do not understand why Uptheos has gotten some grief along the way here.

Hernia surgery is not rocket science.

I'd like to thank everybody that took the time to provide helpful information / experience.

Thank you.

./;

Nobody has warned me of real danger by waiting (assuming problem not too severe). So, because I have some things I want to do prior to surgery I'm going to delay a bit before proceeding (I'll be careful, hopefully). I'll then probably use one of the doctors (still TBD) at RAM. Thanks again.

Shouldn't be a problem waiting as long as you don't have any real discomfort. Just don't lift any furniture or weights, etc. I waited 3 years for my surgery (because I was misdiagnosed by a lousy government doctor)! First time and last time... Once I went to a top, private hernia surgeon and was diagnosed, I had the surgery 3 days later and felt better than I had in years.wink.png

There is one condition you must be careful of, when the hernia becomes twisted - "strangulated hernia". If that happens you will need emergency surgery.