Teaching jobs in Ubon Ratchathani

hlfourie

Please try Narinakul (high school with an ordinary set up, plus an EP, with a British curriculum), Anuban Ubon Ratchathani who seem to hire directly by now,

( ordinary program and EP), Assumption college, YES, and some more.

It's a real bad time now, as most schools have sports week, O-net tests and other bs going on. If you're looking for a job next semester/school year, visit Ubonwittayakhom at Sapphasit road. ( Starting salary only 25 K, even with 178 years of teaching experience)

Please Google it and check on ajarn.com.

Edited by lostinisaan

Thank you kindly lostinisaan

There's another similar to a college institution always looking for teachers. Rajabhat Ubon ( local university) might be a place on your list as well.

Best of luck finding the right job. I'd only reckon to apply at Ubonwitt, if you don't have anymore money, or if you wanna learn how to speak Tagalog.

Now stop bashing, please. Kothhot. wai2.gif

Thank you kindly lostinisaan

There's another similar to a college institution always looking for teachers. Rajabhat Ubon ( local university) might be a place on your list as well.

Best of luck finding the right job. I'd only reckon to apply at Ubonwitt, if you don't have anymore money, or if you wanna learn how to speak Tagalog.

Now stop bashing, please. Kothhot. wai2.gif

I hope this link is allowed as there're many schools listed from Ubon.:

Edited by Scott
Link edited out