Psychic Witness

thaigerd

Hi,

Some of you may have seen this program on Discovery Channel. I’m watching it all the time cause it’s really amazing for me what people are able to do with their minds.

I would like to know if there’s a reader here who has already experience with psychics and their abilities.

Would like to hear some other stories apart from television.

Thanks,

Gerd

Did you see the end of the program about remote viewing where it stated that the program was closed down becasue they were right only about 1% of the time? Even then, the descriptions they gave were pretty vauge at best.

Sorry Gerd but the Discovery Channel is :o

there is a guy in the USA, James Randi who will pay $1,000,000 cash to anyone who can demonstrate this ability.

he has had the cash in the bank for the past 10 years that I know of.

there is a guy in the USA, James Randi who will pay $1,000,000 cash to anyone who can demonstrate this ability.

You just destroyed my big bubble :D

Gerd

Hi,

Some of you may have seen this program on Discovery Channel. I’m watching it all the time cause it’s really amazing for me what people are able to do with their minds.

I would like to know if there’s a reader here who has already experience with psychics and their abilities.

Would like to hear some other stories apart from television.

Thanks,

Gerd

Yes, I have seen David Copperfield flying!

I wonder if he still uses aeroplanes since the fuel is so expensive nowadays.

I only know this guy as a sceptic. If he no longer was, would he still have the notoriety as he has now?

Even if he was faced with something that could not be explained away, he would find some mundane excuse to get to keep his money. Some people just won't ever admit to being proved wrong.

:D

Well, a-c-t-u-a-l-l-y, I do have some psychic ability... I know the answer to some questions as I'm asking.... :o weird but true! :D

That's a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I do that every so often too! I imagine a lot of people do that.

Ya know, I was wondering...

...Nevermind, I already know the answer. :D

I can be a million miles away from an event and still feel the pain of the people in that event. I can know what a person feels without ever meeting that person in the flesh, without ever hearing their voice. The dead can inspire the living to take action. What more do you need to believe?

I can be a million miles away from an event and still feel the pain of the people in that event. I can know what a person feels without ever meeting that person in the flesh, without ever hearing their voice. The dead can inspire the living to take action. What more do you need to believe?

There aren't any people who are a MILLION miles away. (Heh-heh!) The impressions you're talking about are not uncommon though. It's called empathy. We all feel that from time to time.