Chevrolet Recall in Pattaya

childintime

It is unfortunate that everyone tires of banging their heads against a brick wall when it comes to trying to stand up for any kind of rights we may or may not have. I sincerely believe that this is the reason why Thailand will never move forward, as we accept the losing face excuse as a bonafide reason not to deliver something which would be a normal expectation in a civilized society.

Who is everyone?

It is unfortunate that everyone tires of banging their heads against a brick wall when it comes to trying to stand up for any kind of rights we may or may not have. I sincerely believe that this is the reason why Thailand will never move forward, as we accept the losing face excuse as a bonafide reason not to deliver something which would be a normal expectation in a civilized society.

Who is everyone?

Everyone was probably not the correct word, but I mean the majority of people who have been here for some considerable time and know how things are....

Who is everyone?

Everyone was probably not the correct word, but I mean the majority of people who have been here for some considerable time and know how things are....

I very much doubt that statement as well.

Please speak for yourself, not for others.