Canadian residents and tax questions

I work in Bangkok for the last 12 months and planning to keep my Canadian Residency for tax purposes because neither selling nor renting out my Toronto condo is an option for me. I have no wife and no children. My work contract is up to end of 2016. Nothing is certain at work so it can end at any time prior to December 2016. Here are my questions for those who experienced similar issues in the past:

• Do all provincial and federal tax credits apply to me because I am a deemed resident for tax purposes?
  • How difficult it is to prepare tax return with foreign source of income using TurboTax? Where do I enter the amount and tax paid to the Revenue Department?
  • How much tax will I pay in Canada for my 1M baht annual income?
  • Is there a tax service in BKK that can walk me through the steps to fill in T1 form so that I could do it myself next time?

Another option is simply to be absent for a year or two. If you do send some cash back to a bank account, you won it at a track while you were travelling.

Of course, pay tax on Canuck earnings and file reporting all those, including interest from that bank account, if any.

I have no idea of the tax you'd have to pay on Thai earnings, but a decent tax accountant could tell you if you'd get credit for any Thai tax paid.

I would search a little online about tax agreements between Canada and Thailand. I seem to remember reading about some countries of which Canada was one,where the first 2 years of income inThailand are free from Canadian tax. Worth a check do some searching. Just pay tax to Thailand.