I love Thailand because .........

geronimo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because . . .

The police and government officials are people of utmost integrity.

Concern for the environment takes precedent over making money.

Care for others, especially the less fortunate, is utmost in the hearts of the Thai people.

It's always easy to find quality, reliable workers no matter what the job.

It's the type of place you think of first when you are planning a vacation with the whole family.

Only caters to the highest quality tourist.

One of the safest places to vacation especially if you are considering road travel.

One can only think of Thailand as paradise on earth. thumbsup.gif

I love it because the Thai bashers can always find a way to turn it around.

Thai bashers? really? or just reality checks?

Everywhere in the world has its plus's and minus's ....Some more plus's than minus's for some! I, for one, think Thailand is great even given all its minus's.

as I have made a fantastic live with my family.

Isn't that what life is about? family?

Some couldn't make a go of it and now in their bitterness can only speak of the negative....hey that's life....positive people and negative people and those of us who can deal with negatives and make positives out of them...

Oh well....just sayingwai2.gif

Everywhere in the world has its plus's and minus's ....Some more plus's than minus's for some! I, for one, think Thailand is great even given all its minus's.

Some couldn't make a go of it and now in their bitterness can only speak of the negative....hey that's life....positive people and negative people and those of us who can deal with negatives and make positives out of them...

In my opinion, Thailand has got about 50% plus's and 50% minus's, most minus's to do with Immigration.

The UK about 15% plus's and 85% minus's.

• Like 2

In my opinion, Thailand has got about 50% plus's and 50% minus's, most minus's to do with Immigration.

I have friends ( couple) visiting from London. They wouldn't agree with you, however they are both are very successful. Uk bashing on here is as tedious as thai bashing..

• Like 1

Family means everything here. Your position in the family defines who you are.

Without one you are nobody... farang tao-nahn eng.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Oh well....just sayingwai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif

I have friends ( couple) visiting from London. They wouldn't agree with you, however they are both are very successful. Uk bashing on here is as tedious as thai bashing..

Ain't it just?

I wonder why "Enoch" AKA Possum1931 and the other ingrates who constantly slate Great Britain haven't just surrendered their passports.

I'd love the see the look on their faces when they turn up at Heathrow needing life-saving medical attention one and border control slammed the door HARD on their faces.

Edited by Cypress Hill
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Oh well....just sayingwai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif

Ain't it just?

I wonder why "Enoch" AKA Possum1931 and the other ingrates who constantly slate Great Britain haven't just surrendered their passports.

I'd love the see the look on their faces when they turn up at Heathrow needing life-saving medical attention one and border control slammed the door HARD on their faces.

What a load of garbage as a post, me and the other ingrates as you say, have paid in to NI insurance all our working lifes, and are fully entitled to medical attention in "Great" Britain where lots of people need to go to foodbanks to survive partly because they have to help the rich get richer, what about the OAPs who die in their thousands from cold related illnesses every winter because they can't afford to heat their homes because again they are forced to help make the rich richer?

What about OAPs living abroad who have their annual state pensions increases frozen and are forced to go back to "Great" Britain? Thailand, like any country has it's faults, but they would never treat their people the way "Great" Britain does.

What about their dreadful history of plundering and murdering people in other countries through the centuries, and in our lifetime? "Great" Britain indeed.

• Like 1