Umbrella's at Nai Harn

stevenl

Meanwhile, a Swedish family were kicked off Patong Beach by the police for putting up an umbrella they purchased. This should get interesting.

They were not 'kicked off' the beach. The were told not to use an umbrella.

"Regardless, the Tagheim family was forced to leave Patong Beach on November 5 after days of ignoring warnings from local officials to remove their umbrella after Tourist Police officers confirmed that it was not allowed."

Might get some nice coverage in the foreign press, and then it's backtracking time.

Would it be allowed to walk with an umbrella on the beach when it's raining?

Yes. You would also be the first to be struck by lightening but good luck with your protest.

There was a couple of horses there this morning, so i guess thats ok as well as long as its your own personnel horse!

Is anyone else picturing Mr. Ed sitting behind a desk in a Human Resources office?

I'm finding this hard to believe as the closest stable is some ways away, you positive beechbum(?) Nai Harn beach? As I know many who are on the beach there in the mornings I'll ask to confirm, but I'm thinking you have the wrong beach. Considering all the people on the beach there in the mornings (walking dogs etc.) would be quite dangerous to ride horses there.

Back to the topic,friend last night got a freebie umbrella as when we were finishing up cocktails, there it was, left behind by someone who obviously didn't care.

There was a couple of horses there this morning, so i guess thats ok as well as long as its your own personnel horse!

Is anyone else picturing Mr. Ed sitting behind a desk in a Human Resources office?

I'm finding this hard to believe as the closest stable is some ways away, you positive beechbum(?) Nai Harn beach? As I know many who are on the beach there in the mornings I'll ask to confirm, but I'm thinking you have the wrong beach. Considering all the people on the beach there in the mornings (walking dogs etc.) would be quite dangerous to ride horses there.

It might have been a couple of large dogs that just looked like horses.

Or perhaps someone snuck some sunbeds back on the beach which from a distance...............

biggrin.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Back to the topic,friend last night got a freebie umbrella as when we were finishing up cocktails, there it was, left behind by someone who obviously didn't care.

Im 100% positive GOM, been here a long time and go to Nai Harn almost daily from Chalong, they wet the horses down in the inlet them walked them into the sea in front of the inlet for about 20mins.

My dog had an astonished look on his face.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Im 100% positive GOM, been here a long time and go to Nai Harn almost daily from Chalong, they wet the horses down in the inlet them walked them into the sea in front of the inlet for about 20mins.

My dog had an astonished look on his face.

OK man, I'm with your dog, I would've been astonished.