Michael Brown shooting: Ferguson jury reaches verdict

webfact

If this is Michael, good riddance mf'er.

--------

The trouble is, the majority of comments on the you tube site say it's not him. And where is your proof that it's actually him?

It's also quite pathetic to be introducing this kind of material after the event as some kind of attempt to justifiy what happened to him instead of asking how race relations can be improvedin USA.

People like the guys on this video is why there are race relation problems and why police are constantly on edge.

But equally perhaps the debt collectors that work for bank of America need to be a bit more polite?ermm.gif

Two days after being confronted by ABC News, Bank of America has fired a debt collection agency after several of its operators were caught using racist and obscene phone calls to collect debts from bank customers.

"What's up, you f---ing n---r?" said one of the collection agents in a message to 32-year old Allen Jones of Dallas, who owed $81 on his Bank of America credit card.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/investigation-debt-collectors-word-bank-america/story?id=11719972

• Like 1

wouldn't USA be a better place if all police officers were like this?

Alabama police officer who caught grandmother stealing eggs turns up with bags of food to feed her hungry family

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alabama-police-officer-who-caught-grandmother-stealing-eggs-turns-up-with-bags-of-food-to-feed-her-hungry-family-9922924.html

Edited by Asiantravel
  • Like 1

If this is Michael, good riddance mf'er.

--------

The trouble is, the majority of comments on the you tube site say it's not him. And where is your proof that it's actually him?

It's also quite pathetic to be introducing this kind of material after the event as some kind of attempt to justifiy what happened to him instead of asking how race relations can be improvedin USA.

People like the guys on this video is why there are race relation problems and why police are constantly on edge.

But equally perhaps the debt collectors that work for bank of America need to be a bit more polite?ermm.gif

Two days after being confronted by ABC News, Bank of America has fired a debt collection agency after several of its operators were caught using racist and obscene phone calls to collect debts from bank customers.

"What's up, you f---ing n---r?" said one of the collection agents in a message to 32-year old Allen Jones of Dallas, who owed $81 on his Bank of America credit card.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/investigation-debt-collectors-word-bank-america/story?id=11719972

Disgusting acts by the collectors for sure, but not sure how you find that comparable to two young big thugs beating the crap out of a skinny old man and serious hurting him. Not even sure what point you are trying to make except there are some sucky people in this world.

Lol, though. How or why are you researching article from 2010.

Edited by F430murci

wouldn't USA be a better place if all police officers were like this?

Alabama police officer who caught grandmother stealing eggs turns up with bags of food to feed her hungry family

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alabama-police-officer-who-caught-grandmother-stealing-eggs-turns-up-with-bags-of-food-to-feed-her-hungry-family-9922924.html

It happens, but news typically likes to report the bad.

--------

Kind Cop Caught On Camera Giving Homeless Man Shoes Instead Of Ticket

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5797296

A photo of a New York City police officer kneeling down to give a barefoot homeless man in Times Square a pair of boots on a cold November night is melting even the iciest New Yorkers' hearts online.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/nypd-boots-homeless-man-photo-145219581.html

USA will never be a "better place.", USA is a country of immigrates, most came poor, alcoholic, criminals, bad genes... and see the result? . no offense OK? , but it s true. totally degenerated living race there. each time I go to USA, I see them broke, drunk, people shooting... horrible place. pouah! not a place where I would like to have children.

USA will never be a "better place.", USA is a country of immigrates, most came poor, alcoholic, criminals, bad genes... and see the result? . no offense OK? , but it s true. totally degenerated living race there. each time I go to USA, I see them broke, drunk, people shooting... horrible place. pouah! not a place where I would like to have children.

You must be hanging out in some tough areas if thats what you see when you visit the states. I think we travel in different circles.

• Like 1

A most informative and revealing post indeed.

So . . . you only travel to Philadelphia?

• Like 2

So . . . you only travel to Philadelphia?

I was thinking this guy was describing a recent visit to Gary, Indiana, but he may have been in Philly as well.

• Like 1