6 month triple entry visa run?

She can do the entry at any border crossing. Just cross the border to the other country turnaround and return.

She can get a 30 day extension of each 60 day entry at immigration for a fee of 1900 baht.

By doing an extension for each entry and doing the last entry on or before the enter before date on the visa she can get almost 9 months of stay from the visa.

Hi, thought I'd ask in here as it's related. My first 2 month visa of a triple entry runs out on on the 28th so I need to either get the 30 day extension or do a visa run. Which one is going to be quicker to do from BKK. I've never been to immigration here in BKK before, only CM. Is it much hassle or are you in and straight out? Do I have to make an appointment or can I just turn up early and get it done? If their's a link to a thread explaining all of this that would be great, thanks!

Hi, thought I'd ask in here as it's related. My first 2 month visa of a triple entry runs out on on the 28th so I need to either get the 30 day extension or do a visa run. Which one is going to be quicker to do from BKK. I've never been to immigration here in BKK before, only CM. Is it much hassle or are you in and straight out? Do I have to make an appointment or can I just turn up early and get it done? If their's a link to a thread explaining all of this that would be great, thanks!

A run to the Cambodia border will be an all day affair.

If you get to Chaeng Wattana immigration early should be in and out in a couple of hours. There are no appointments.

You will need a completed TM7 form with a 4cm X 6cm photo attached. Copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card. And 1900 baht for the fee.

Download and print form two sided: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm7.pdf

Map and info on how to get to immigration: http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/location1.html