young farang v/s old

jacksam

OK first up I'm 60. On TV . I read lot of stone throwing between young and older expats. Point is young blokes see us past use buy date. My point is I have seen few farang come here and fall in love. Maybe have kid. Fact is they are maybe 40,s with little funds. Perhaps baby or "take care" occurs... This will end in tears. What is ladies choice...bloke with VERY little or old caring bloke like myself, with bucket loads. Is it smimplist to refer this to " do the sums" ....everything is in life is business. Please refrain from the sex pat rubbish .

I'm 32 with a wife and baby here. I can fund an education for my daughter at an international school. I'm eight years off paying the mortgage on my wife's house. I'll probably live to see my baby's 18th birthday.

More than you can say OP. You're only good for your inheritance. wink.png

Hells bells... The worms come out of wood work. I have way more money than I need. Good luck with your family. Wish you the best. Your post pretty much sums up the stone throwing I was referring to. But hey you a kid.

• Like 1

So why post? Just because I had crack at u on another post. What's on TV tonight.... Geez

Really, and nothing to do with this inane thread? Get over yourself.

OK ...here is my point that I put up for sensible discussion.

Men cone here. Fall in love ..then try and take care of their lady. If you are say 30 to 40 up .. .you in main little

Money in farang world. Yes some exceptions

You then have only One choice. Take lady to farang world

If lady want to stay in Thailand her choice is 2. Young bloke with hair and money ( not many) or old bald bloke with lot of dosh. ....

Young bloke with hair and money ( not many) or old bald bloke with lot of dosh. ....

And with the old bald bloke, she's ever cringing inside thinking everyone knows she's with him for his money. And then she has to go and get a young gig just to save face, she doesn't love you, she only has love for money. You're just her means to an end, not the end you think you are. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Give up... Please mod close post. Its just the usual fools. Most scratching out living here. Thinking the abs and blue eyes will cut it down the track. Wisdom comes with age. ...sadly for the wanna bees so does funds.

I haven't got anything against older people.

They have the money we have the honey.

My Thai g/f is a bar girl, gets the money from old farts gives money to me, have wonderful time.

Life is full of roses.

So in other words you`re a pimp?

And what is it with the OP`s English pronunciation. I have been here 31 years and never speak like that. White man speak with forked tongue.

Me Thinks him name Chief Sitting Pretty

You my sad fool are an example of exactly what this OP was about. It actually was not about the obvious. It was about the stupidity of folk like yourself. In TV attempt an opinion with evidence rather than beat chest like gorilla.

For you, "everything in life is business". As you are suggesting that includes relationships with other people, with girlfriends or wives, I pity you. I hope you can find happiness.

Sorry, but it's still waffle and hardly a sensible point for discussion.

Be honest, you want to antagonise people and start a bust up.

I'm up for a fight, but maybe the old man needs to take his medicines to make his little man wake up, something he's no longer naturally capable of. He's just, in reality, a giant dildo stashed with cash.

Never forget that old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance...

If you're lucky, one day you too shall be old and infirm, but somehow I don't think you'll make it to old age...

• Like 1

OK first up I'm 60. On TV . I read lot of stone throwing between young and older expats. Point is young blokes see us past use buy date. My point is I have seen few farang come here and fall in love. Maybe have kid. Fact is they are maybe 40,s with little funds. Perhaps baby or "take care" occurs... This will end in tears. What is ladies choice...bloke with VERY little or old caring bloke like myself, with bucket loads. Is it smimplist to refer this to " do the sums" ....everything is in life is business. Please refrain from the sex pat rubbish .

But your entire premise is sex-pat rubbish!

• Like 2

So why post? Just because I had crack at u on another post. What's on TV tonight.... Geez

Men cone here. Fall in love ..then try and take care of their lady. If you are say 30 to 40 up .. .you in main little

If lady want to stay in Thailand her choice is 2. Young bloke with hair and money ( not many) or old bald bloke with lot of dosh. ....

Could she not fall in love with 1 of the millions of Thai men living here, or do you believe ALL of them are as described many times on TV .

Get off your white horse.

• Like 1

Could she not fall in love with 1 of the millions of Thai men living here, or do you believe ALL of them are as described many times on TV .

Get off your white horse.

NO, "jacksam"s paid girlfriend told him Thai lady no like Thai man.

• Like 2

I've always preferred older ladies, ones about 10-15 years older, their cash status didn't worry me much......

I wonder how many 'other' people fall outside the OP's narrow classifications? There's nothing like generalisations. ;)

Surely the thread would be better if it were about 'Smart verses Stupid' or something like that. I know I've met some fairly stupid old expats along the way, there years didn't help them much. I've also met some really intelligent young bucks.....so what gives?

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

Well, I'm 39 years old. I look 60 years old. I feel at least 70 years old.

You don't have to be old to be past your sell by date.

My friends in both Thailand and the UK are in their fifties and sixties and are far more sprightly than I am.

My get up and go has got up and went but I take care of a small family and have made a good life for them. What is love but creating happiness.

Same as that. We do the best we can. All I really want is a bit of peace and quiet.

• Like 1

The Digital Pikeys claim that anyone that isn't a Digital Pikey is past their used by date. Quite frankly I'm quite happy being 41 and not a Digital Pikey.

Could have fooled me with how much you talk about them.

Well, I supposed, some members are just easily fooled ... rolleyes.gif

jspill ... I thought your happy, ney, proud to be a 'Digital Pikey' ... blink.png