Official Pissup?

jdinasia

spent hours at 2 blck sheep with Sadman and Toothfairy and gerd and OldCroc and KHall ....

Then off to Connect Guesthouse for food ... bottles of wine ... pitchers of beer .... and Gin and Tonics .... Donna joined us there!

GREAT TIME!

Nice meeting everyone ... after leaving Connect we went to Sugar's bar ... where those who had not left before ... melted into the morning hours at 3 ....

yes I went to Karaoke after ....

just got home!

JD you dirty stopout! you just got home at 12.30pm! half your luck mate!

i staggered off (yes, literally) at god only knows what time and had the joy of moving house the next day! not a good idea let me tell you all!

was nice meeting you guys ive not met before, and of course nice to see JD and khall again.

promise i wont roll up as pissed as i was on Saturday but when you get to drink the boss's wine, you just gotta do it!

and why did you say 'who's gonna bail us out' after you said im coming! is that a hint jd? i thought you liked me!

that <bail us out> was a teasing shot at Wolfie and the "official" part of the pissup :o

Sure hope it wasn't something from the pissup that upset Gerd ... he's a lovely guy ... was tons of fun ....

Closing down Connect's bar was funny ... sent my pitcher of beer up to the room .... and someone was in it! THEY LEFT the beer there!

So they upgraded me into the penthouse room and sent up 2 bottles of beer <which I didn't drink .... after 1/2 a bottle of Spey Royal at Karaoke until 5am>

Great to meet you all. Loved 2 blk sheep - music was just BRILLIANT! Decent beer, good grub at Katoeys R Us. Clearly too much booze as some of the waiters/esses got better looking as the evening went on. Sadly, I did not.

We're in KL and Singapore for the next few days, but when we get back (20th) anyone up for a rematch? (Preferably when we're not diving the following morning).

Many thanks, folks.

Hi folks,

This is Toothfairy - long time no write, but now I've met a few new faces I've decided to come out of retirement (what other sort of coming out were you expecting, eh??) Just to say no excuse is good enough,Wolfie, I shall be drinking your Tetley's tea bags and eating the Cadbury's chocolate we bought for Jimbob unless physically restrained by Sadman. The chocolate in the fridge has been haunting my dreams ....

Sadman has just told me that Gerd is no longer part of Thai Visa - can't believe it!! Hope that you will change your mind, Gerd - we both thought you were great fun and I was hoping to keep in touch with you. It was a great night at both venues and I had a wonderful time meeting you all, so hope to be online again,soon but am going now as this keyboard is really annoying me. I have to push it down really hard between words as it's broken and as I touchtype this is really slowing me down!! :o

Hi folks,

This is Toothfairy - long time no write, but now I've met a few new faces I've decided to come out of retirement (what other sort of coming out were you expecting, eh??) Just to say no excuse is good enough,Wolfie, I shall be drinking your Tetley's tea bags and eating the Cadbury's chocolate we bought for Jimbob unless physically restrained by Sadman. The chocolate in the fridge has been haunting my dreams ....

OK Fair comment :D

.. now where did i leave that button? :o

oh god! i completely forgot about someone being in your room already. how funny is THAT! and they leave them the beer too! only in thailand would that happen. thats why i love this place.

youre a trouper jd. after wobbling off down the road (trying oh so hard to walk in a straight line and not fall over) there is no WAY i could have had even another sip!