Russian attempted abduction in East Pattaya

webfact

Russian attempted abduction in East Pattaya

russia-13.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Wednesday afternoon a 37 year old Russian reported an attempted abduction which took place in front of an East Pattaya Village by a fellow Russian who was a so-called friend of her family.

Mrs. Yulia Tikhovskaya was joined at the Police Station by her Husband and child. She confirmed that the alleged crime occurred 3 days previous to her visit to the Police Station as she wanted to wait for her Husband to return to Thailand as he was out of the Country on business.

She told Police, with the assistance of a Lawyer, that she was asked by a friend of her family named as Mr. Aleksandr Kuznetcov aged 47, if she could take him to Soi Kao Noi. She agreed and when the pair arrived at the entrance of the Chockchai Garden Home 4 Village, Mr. Kuznetcov allegedly produced a Taser and activated the device on her neck several times. She was able to escape from her car and alerted passers-by. Mr. Kuztencov tried to tell everyone that this was a Husband and Wife dispute and they should not get involved but his story was not believed. He then drove off in the victim’s Car which had her Samsung Galaxy S4 Smart Phone, some cash and other valuables still inside.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/156340/russian-attempted-abduction-in-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-11-27

Another quality Russian, arrest and deport .send him back to the pond life he emerged from.

I recall back in the 1980's near the end of the Cold War, I was in the US Army in the Panama Canal Zone.

About 25 of us (a platoon) happened to be on a hillside next to the canal when a Russian ship made it's way through.

We all mooned it.

I have since figured out that some Russians are, like most folks in general, decent enough, so I neither love nor hate them.

I dislike Obama, Putin, Prayeth, Thaksin, Busch, Saddam Hussein, Hitler & Pol Pot.

I've met Brit's Australians & Kiwis and Americans & Italians that are a waste of sperm & egg cells. Many Thai's Arabs & Latino's as well.

Most are decent folks though.

I once had a deep hatred for everything British. That was quite short-sighted of me, as I now evaluate people on an individual basis and count some British, Scottish, Irish, Thai, Palestinian, Argentines, Mexicans, Taiwanese, Chinese, you name it, as people I respect & some are close friends.

I've been around obnoxious Russians for sure. Same as all of the above nationalities, including North Americans, Nigerians & Canadians.

Most folks are decent at heart though.......Until they enter politics or join some police force, which is another subject.

• Like 1

Another quality Russian, arrest and deport .send him back to the pond life he emerged from.

I recall back in the 1980's near the end of the Cold War, I was in the US Army in the Panama Canal Zone.

About 25 of us (a platoon) happened to be on a hillside next to the canal when a Russian ship made it's way through.

We all mooned it.

I have since figured out that some Russians are, like most folks in general, decent enough, so I neither love nor hate them.

I dislike Obama, Putin, Prayeth, Thaksin, Busch, Saddam Hussein, Hitler & Pol Pot.

I've met Brit's Australians & Kiwis and Americans & Italians that are a waste of sperm & egg cells. Many Thai's Arabs & Latino's as well.

I once had a deep hatred for everything British. That was quite short-sighted of me, as I now evaluate people on an individual basis and count some British, Scottish, Irish, Thai, Palestinian, Argentines, Mexicans, Taiwanese, Chinese, you name it, as people I respect & some are close friends.

I've been around obnoxious Russians for sure. Same as all of the above nationalities, including North Americans, Nigerians & Canadians.

Most folks are decent at heart though.......Until they enter politics or join some police force, which is another subject.

Interesting post. I was in the British Army in the 1960's in Berlin - an occupied city at that time.

I remember vividly driving back from the UK after some leave, which meant passing through East Germany. We had to ignore the East German border guards and only deal with the Russian guards.

I was driving a mini and after dealing with the Russian officer I was returning to my car where a huge Russian guard, with an automatic weapon sytspprf on his back, was talking to my wife and making all the 'Kutchy kutchy' sounds to my one year old daughter

in a carry-cot on the back seat.

We exchanged some cap badges and he waved us off with a big smile.

Bearing in mind (for any younger posters) that this was the height of the cold war, when the Russians were regarded as the wicked enemy, it made me realise that it was nonsense to bracket people simply by nationality.

Sorry about the 'kutchy' but I hope you know what I mean.

• Like 1

We all mooned it.

What is it like being a "perfect human being" ???

Your last paragraph has some truth though

Edited by Rimmer

We all mooned it.

Interesting post. I was in the British Army in the 1960's in Berlin - an occupied city at that time.

I remember vividly driving back from the UK after some leave, which meant passing through East Germany. We had to ignore the East German border guards and only deal with the Russian guards.

I was driving a mini and after dealing with the Russian officer I was returning to my car where a huge Russian guard, with an automatic weapon sytspprf on his back, was talking to my wife and making all the 'Kutchy kutchy' sounds to my one year old daughter

in a carry-cot on the back seat.

We exchanged some cap badges and he waved us off with a big smile.

Bearing in mind (for any younger posters) that this was the height of the cold war, when the Russians were regarded as the wicked enemy, it made me realise that it was nonsense to bracket people simply by nationality.

Sorry about the 'kutchy' but I hope you know what I mean.

Some 20 years earlier you could probably have said something similar about Germans.