siamese cats where are they?

I've lived here now for many years, but I rarely see a Siamese cat. Where have they all gone ?. Actually we have one that visits our mall farm and the house regularly. He/she is quite large and is often scared off by our dog, who is normally quite placid, but just loves to chase cats.

There are breeders in Bangkok. I tried to find a kitten in Pattaya and found it difficult partially because sellers don't want to take on kittens since they are often not sold and then they have to keep them or ...

The kitten I bought in Bangkok was not cheap. Can't remember now, but I think she was around Baht 10,000. Driver got the address in Thai and I couldn't give you directions. It was in a private home north of Surawongse.

If you want a cat far better to check with rescue organizations.

such as : http://cats4youinpattaya.webs.com/

There is a breeder for Siamese and Burmese cats that I found when I was looking, but now I can't come up with a link.

Edited by Suradit69

You're right, I'd like a Siamese Cat and have, over many years only seen a couple around Chiang Mai.

Never been able to find any Siamese Kittens for Sale and if you contact the WELL Intentioned Rescue places, of course they'll try, understandably to talk you into adopting one of their "regular run of the road" cats. NOT what I want, so if anyone knows of a breeder in CNX, please advise.

• 2 weeks later...