Border Run without Visa in Cambodia, is it still possible ?

Hello,

1stclassvisaruns in Pattaya said to me that I need a Visa. I can't go Cambodia with their border run offer to get 30 days, because they said Immigration will not stamp me...

Is that right ?

Since March, I had 4 exemption visa stamps and a 6 months double entry Touristic Visa

I'm French

Can I still do a border run to Cambodia to get 30 days exemption visa ?

Thank you all for your help and advices.

Alex

If you don't have it already, you should get a 30 days extension of stay.

Bt 1,900 and if applied in Jomtien, copy of an exit ticket.

After that you should get a single or double entry tourist visa in Laos. You can check the service by the forum sponsor on the right of this page.

In Jomtien they may ask for tickets or extra money for 30 days extensions for visa exempt.

Since you had a lot of back-to-back visa entries already you would need to get a visa now.

Otherwise if you are refused entry you would have to continue in Cambodia to go get a visa in Phnom Phen.

Listen to the agency. Whether you get an exemption stamp at the border is all up to the immigration person handling you at the time of entry. If he suspects you are living permanently in Thailand on tourist visas, and exemption stamps, he will refuse you entry. It is all a gamble by how the immigration agent feels about you by the history in your passport, and by the questions he might ask you. With your history the visa run agency isn't willing to take a chance with you being able to return with them to Thailand without a trip to a Thai embassy to get a real tourist visa.