Looking for someone to take care of my dog

kekalot

I want to travel up North around Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai and do the Mae Hong Son loop before having to head back home to Canada for a few weeks.

so, I am looking for a dog person in the Phetchaburi region (if possible) that would like to take care of my lovely Bull Terrier for 4 to 5 weeks

I am leaving Thailand on the 11th of January and will be back before to relocate him to my friend who will take care of him while I am back in Canada.. however that person is unable to take care of him right now.. hence this post

my dog's name is Mirko, named after Croatian MMA fighter but he is not a fighter, he is very passive. never bit anyone or any dogs.. he does chase small animals (Terrier breed) he is approximately 26kg, mid sized dog but muscular and he's good on a leash.

I have high quality food covered already and some accessories for him (collar/leash, e-collar and nail grinder etc)

I don't have no money to sweeten the deal so I am not really expecting anyone to just jump at the opportunity and take him.. but, you never know,

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

PM me.

post-180179-0-28615000-1417193471_thumb.

post-180179-0-68030200-1417193475_thumb.

post-180179-0-22918000-1417193478_thumb.

Edited by kekalot
  • Like 1

beautiful one-if my bitch would be in heat i would love to take him for a while...

unfortunately i got a huge blue line pitty as well and i think they wouldn't get along with each other...

I love APBTs one of my girl friend back home had one and they always played at the dog park. it was a one hour walk to the park and he would run and run and run until his pads were bloody damaged and then it would be a painful walk back home.. with me carrying him in my arms half of the way

my dog is a pansy really, he doesn't like confrontation.. only time i remember him snapping at some dogs was for protection when 3 dumb soi dogs bum rushed him at the beach and one bit his ass..

he was quite surprised and ran away and they chased.

he was born in Canada and where I lived there are no stray dogs so I have always been more afraid of him getting attacked than anything, he doesn't seem to understand why the soi dogs are so aggressive ;)

beautiful one-if my bitch would be in heat i would love to take him for a while...

unfortunately i got a huge blue line pitty as well and i think they wouldn't get along with each other...

I love APBTs one of my girl friend back home had one and they always played at the dog park. it was a one hour walk to the park and he would run and run and run until his pads were bloody damaged and then it would be a painful walk back home.. with me carrying him in my arms half of the way

my dog is a pansy really, he doesn't like confrontation.. only time i remember him snapping at some dogs was for protection when 3 dumb soi dogs bum rushed him at the beach and one bit his ass..

he was quite surprised and ran away and they chased.

he was born in Canada and where I lived there are no stray dogs so I have always been more afraid of him getting attacked than anything, he doesn't seem to understand why the soi dogs are so aggressive wink.png

as i said i would love to help out.big boy is just too dominant.

post-160354-0-04922300-1417317658.jpg