Help please! My Thai non B visa ( 1 yr multi ) will be expiring in one month,I need to extend it!

Hi, I hope someone could give me some advice on how to handle this situation . I'm here (Chiangrai) on a one year non b multi entry visa.(with Thai wife and kid,they're fine) Due to a family crisis,I had to return to Canada for a month in june.I was informed that if I did a visa run just before it expired, I could get it extended by 3 months.(did this!) Because of the trip back and visa (Check ins) run dates shifts,I now find myself about 1-1.5 months short of time to finish projects that I started. I still have a month left on my visa. Is it possible to get an exstention and what would be the best way to go about it? Types ect! Any advice please! Thank you!

I just did this. If you go to Immigration they can make your visa valid until the day your current stamp expires (90 days from your last entry into Thailand). Then you can get a multiple re-entry permit and you can come and go as much as you please until that 90 days is up. For me, my non Imm B visa expired on November 25. My last entry into Thailand was October 27 (so I was good until Jan 27, i.e. 90 days.) Around Nov 10 I went to immigration in BKK to try and extend for another year based on Investment (over 10 million.) They would not extend it becuase although my visa would expire on Nov 25th my stamp was good until January 27 and you cant extend until 45 days or sooner, i.e around Dec 12 for me. So what they did is made my visa expire on Jan 27 and gave me a multiple re-entry permit (for 3900 Baht I believe) and I can come and go until Jan 27, which was the 90-day stamp from my entry into Thailand on Oct 27.

Hello, Im a Philippine national with 1 year Non B Visa multiple and with work permit. I'm based in Koh Samui. Do I need to go for border run every 90 days or can I just go to Nathon Immigration to get a stamp? My thai employer insists I do the border run but the visa company who organize visa run says I don't need to go out just get it stamp at Nathon immigration? Would really appreciate some advice. Thanks

Edited by Cat Samui

Hello, Im a Philippine national with 1 year Non B Visa multiple and with work permit. I'm based in Koh Samui. Do I need to go for border run every 90 days or can I just go to Nathon Immigration to get a stamp? My thai employer insists I do the border run but the visa company who organize visa run says I don't need to go out just get it stamp at Nathon immigration?

You already have a topic on this and some answers there.