Dont You Hate It When............

Donz

If tit is something along the lines of legend then yes i am.

And slitlids, she dresses what most girls dress in hot weather, also she does look at a man when one is gawking at her, she looks back like <deleted> you looking at.

Thats just the impression she gives you :D

Don't you guys hate it .......

When some chick vacationing with her 'bf' keeps gawking at you and is obviously thinking .... what am I doing with this tit with no money and no life ... I could be with that guy that actually Lives in Thailand ... has money ... doesn't have to work ... and knows how to give pleasure!"

###### that just chaps my butt! :o

:D:D

Edited by davethailand

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bkkmadness provided a good laugh though.

Donz is but a young fella, not far out of his teens if memory serves me right.

Dontcha hate it when...

there are so many blokes checking your missus out and trying to pick her up that you have the time to check out other blokes missus' whilst your missus is fending so many of them off and your missus still catches you? Gawd I hate that!!!

Dontcha hate it when...

there are so many blokes checking your missus out and trying to pick her up that you have the time to check out other blokes missus' whilst your missus is fending so many of them off and your missus still catches you? Gawd I hate that!!!

:D

You too?

:D

C'mon Donz... show us a photo... :o

So let me get this right:
When me and the fiancee are in thailand everytime I leave her for a few minutes guys (mostly farangs) try to pick her up

So your out with your girlfriend, and some farang guys shows some interest, generally by looking over at her.

she does look at a man when one is gawking at her

Your gf recipricates by looking over at them.

if there looking they just get the death stare and the occasional (spelling) what you looking at.

Then she opens a line of communication, and starts mouthing words to them. I'm guessing unless she has a pen and paper handy 'what the ###### are you looking at' could just as easily be interpreted as 'do you wanna ###### me' or simply 'come over for a chat', especially since the girl is already staring at them so intensely. Either way, it seems obvious to the guy she wants to chat with him.

If there much older she tells them to piss off etc (she got a mouth on her when she is pissed)

So the guy gets the wrong message, plucks up the courage to start chatting to her and she drunkenly starts telling them to piss off (but only if they are much older).

I hate it so much I have to hold back and just say sorry she is with me now get f.... Especially when there more then twice her age, I usually abit more harsh.

Whilst her macho bf jumps in and tells them to '###### off', although if they are older he likes to get a more aggresive with them. Perhaps a bunched fist is on display to prove the young males superior strength whilst guarding his woman!

What a lovely couple. :o

Perhaps you should:

a: choose different bars to go to. (whats bars do you go to?)

b: ignore it.

c: ask your gf not to stare at guys and start mouthing words at them in bars.

d: calm the ###### down, stop being so insecure and and jealous.

That was a good funny post.

If you all remember i was responsible for sorting the pics out, so i actually have a pic of donzs mrs, so hands up who wants to see it :o More than 2 yes votes i will post it

Not really a good idea daley :D

If you all remember i was responsible for sorting the pics out, so i actually have a pic of donzs mrs, so hands up who wants to see it :o More than 2 yes votes i will post it

Too late mate, already posted, have you not seen her? What a beauty :D

And i wouldnt dare post private photos, but she posted this one herself on mingers.com :D

Edited by daleyboy

oops too late.

Glad you posted the one with her best side though. :D

Ok folks. Lets leave Donz in peace now. He tries his best.

So, what else do you fine folks hate? :D

When me and the fiancee are in thailand everytime I leave her for a few minutes guys (mostly farangs) try to pick her up, I hate it so much I have to hold back and just say sorry she is with me now get f.... Especially when there more then twice her age, I usually abit more harsh.

How do you guys deal with it? do you feel like caving faces in or are you more relaxed and just say bugger off??

Donz, I get the same but have to say I love it and so should you !

I can quite confidently say that my TGF is drop dead stunning. I know she is and im always being admired for it and reminded CONSTANTLY ! I walk into bars and I here whispers like "thats him, thats her boyfriend", I know they talk about her ! It is common knowledge around where I live that I have a fit Thai bird, and you know what, I love it !!!

I also get the "What the f#ck is she doing with you" comments to which is even better ! So to you sad acts out there, bring it on !!!!

Donz, just see it like having a brand new Ferrari, would you mind every other bozo wanting what you have ? Would you tell them to bugger off when they want a glimpse ?

You enjoy what you have matey and let the others dream !!! :o

When me and the fiancee are in thailand everytime I leave her for a few minutes guys (mostly farangs) try to pick her up, I hate it so much I have to hold back and just say sorry she is with me now get f.... Especially when there more then twice her age, I usually abit more harsh.

How do you guys deal with it? do you feel like caving faces in or are you more relaxed and just say bugger off??

I can quite confidently say that my TGF is drop dead stunning. I know she is and im always being admired for it and reminded CONSTANTLY ! I walk into bars and I here whispers like "thats him, thats her boyfriend", I know they talk about her ! It is common knowledge around where I live that I have a fit Thai bird, and you know what, I love it !!!

I also get the "What the f#ck is she doing with you" comments to which is even better ! So to you sad acts out there, bring it on !!!!

Donz, just see it like having a brand new Ferrari, would you mind every other bozo wanting what you have ? Would you tell them to bugger off when they want a glimpse ?

You enjoy what you have matey and let the others dream !!! :D

want to send me some pics :o

You enjoy what you have matey and let the others dream !!! :D

want to send me some pics :D

You show me yours and I'll show you mine !!! :o

not really, i take much humor from hearing my thai wife(born and raised in NZL) politely decline them in her kiwi accent :o