Dont You Hate It When............

Donz

When me and the fiancee are in thailand everytime I leave her for a few minutes guys (mostly farangs) try to pick her up, I hate it so much I have to hold back and just say sorry she is with me now get f.... Especially when there more then twice her age, I usually abit more harsh.

How do you guys deal with it? do you feel like caving faces in or are you more relaxed and just say bugger off??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

donz.

really you wont have these problems if.

1. your gf dosnt dress like a typical bargirl (not saying she does).

2. you dont hang around in bargirl places.

3. you gf stops looking at these men so they think she is available.(not saying she does)

most normal men know when a girl has a man.

of course, i said normal which isnt normal in thailand. :o:D:D

If tit is something along the lines of legend then yes i am.

And slitlids, she dresses what most girls dress in hot weather, also she does look at a man when one is gawking at her, she looks back like <deleted> you looking at.

If tit is something along the lines of legend then yes i am.

And slitlids, she dresses what most girls dress in hot weather, also she does look at a man when one is gawking at her, she looks back like <deleted> you looking at.

You are indeed a legend mate.Infact, you are a right tit. :o

Be glad she's attractive enough that people want to hit on her. You won't have this problem in 30 years!

Well i hope they wont when she will be 60, unless she keeps her youthful looks somehow

Here's the thing Donz, even if she keeps her good looks, guys will probably stop hitting on her--it's something about men liking the young stuff. However, after you die and she gets all your money, then she will become a hot item again!

Here's the thing Donz, even if she keeps her good looks, guys will probably stop hitting on her--it's something about men liking the young stuff. However, after you die and she gets all your money, then she will become a hot item again!

more like she will take all her money. If I make 70 then I doubt guys would be hitting on her, unless your into grannies

Donz, you are so over the top and so extraordinary when talking about yourself that I am starting to think you are pulling everyones chain all the time. :o

some of the stuff i think you can tell im just having abit of fun. but most of what i say is the truth.

THERE you go

Don't you guys hate it .......

When some chick vacationing with her 'bf' keeps gawking at you and is obviously thinking .... what am I doing with this tit with no money and no life ... I could be with that guy that actually Lives in Thailand ... has money ... doesn't have to work ... and knows how to give pleasure!"

###### that just chaps my butt! :o

When me and the fiancee are in thailand everytime I leave her for a few minutes guys (mostly farangs) try to pick her up, I hate it so much I have to hold back and just say sorry she is with me now get f.... Especially when there more then twice her age, I usually abit more harsh.

How do you guys deal with it? do you feel like caving faces in or are you more relaxed and just say bugger off??

The question is what does she say?

If there much older she tells them to piss off etc (she got a mouth on her when she is pissed) but if there looking they just get the death stare and the occasional (spelling) what you looking at.

If there much older she tells them to piss off etc (she got a mouth on her when she is pissed) but if there looking they just get the death stare and the occasional (spelling) what you looking at.

…and regardless of age if they have anything bigger than a 1 baht gold chain around their neck she she say "Here's my number big boy." (while good ol’ Donz isn’t looking of course). :o

…and regardless of age if they have anything bigger than a 1 baht gold chain around their neck she she say "Here's my number big boy." (while good ol’ Donz isn’t looking of course). :o

hehehe no way, she has been approached by a very weathy business man (the young thai director) while working in sydney and she turned him down and told me then she quit. (what I done about it is a story i may tell another day) but there is no way my fiancee would break up with me for another man. I mean who would??

hehehe no way, she has been approached by a very weathy business man (the young thai director) while working in sydney and she turned him down and told me then she quit. (what I done about it is a story i may tell another day) but there is no way my fiancee would break up with me for another man. I mean who would??

well then it looks to me like you are over-reacting. or perhaps you are a bit insecure.

its alright mate, if she loves you, you have nothing to worry about. no point getting your knickers all in a twist. there there.

Oh my God!!!!!! You have got to be putting us on???? :o

Edited by TRIPxCORE

And what's happening during those few minutes while you are away?

No doubt a small crowd of girly's forms around you and they all remove thier panties and ink thier cell phone numbers across the gusset before tossing them in your direction.

You sound irresistable!

Oh my God!!!!!! You have got to be putting us on???? :o

Definately not putting you on here

So let me get this right:

When me and the fiancee are in thailand everytime I leave her for a few minutes guys (mostly farangs) try to pick her up

So your out with your girlfriend, and some farang guys shows some interest, generally by looking over at her.

she does look at a man when one is gawking at her

Your gf recipricates by looking over at them.

if there looking they just get the death stare and the occasional (spelling) what you looking at.

Then she opens a line of communication, and starts mouthing words to them. I'm guessing unless she has a pen and paper handy 'what the ###### are you looking at' could just as easily be interpreted as 'do you wanna ###### me' or simply 'come over for a chat', especially since the girl is already staring at them so intensely. Either way, it seems obvious to the guy she wants to chat with him.

If there much older she tells them to piss off etc (she got a mouth on her when she is pissed)

So the guy gets the wrong message, plucks up the courage to start chatting to her and she drunkenly starts telling them to piss off (but only if they are much older).

I hate it so much I have to hold back and just say sorry she is with me now get f.... Especially when there more then twice her age, I usually abit more harsh.

Whilst her macho bf jumps in and tells them to '###### off', although if they are older he likes to get a more aggresive with them. Perhaps a bunched fist is on display to prove the young males superior strength whilst guarding his woman!

What a lovely couple. :o

Perhaps you should:

a: choose different bars to go to. (whats bars do you go to?)

b: ignore it.

c: ask your gf not to stare at guys and start mouthing words at them in bars.

d: calm the ###### down, stop being so insecure and and jealous.

Edited by bkkmadness

You should work out how much money you and she can make out of this... could be lucrative. :D

totster :o

could be lucrative. :D

totster :o

What writing Jackanory books?

There would be no point in writing books on how to troll, becaue donz has to be the worst one in Tv history :D Yet i am amazed the longest lasting one :D