Reverse cone silencer

Pete Beale

I've been looking for a reverse cone/megaphone silencer for my Honda Bros in the UK, want aluminum or stainless steel but can only find chrome plated in UK. Someone pointed me in the direction of Motolanna and looking at their website the contact address is in USA but says items are shipped from Thailand, So I'm guessing they're probably made there too. Anyone know where I might find a supplier for them in Thailand or even better the manufacturer. The silencer is for the SR400/500, I once see a Thai website that sold lots of custom parts for the SR but cant find it now, anyone got the URL ?

This is the silencer I'm keen on but happy to consider something similar if anyone knows of any being sold in Thailand.

http://www.motolanna.com/ourshop/prod_1311728-Silencer-Stainless-Steel-Reverse-Cone-Short.html

Thanks for the offer OmegaRacer but I need a right sided silencer, also trying to eliminate all flaws in my bike so no dents.

I really like the one from faddy, think it's maybe the same one motolanna offer. Got the other half to call them in Bangkok and they dont sell them in Thailand, only for export and only in bulk. Amazing Thailand.