Opening a limo service company

My wife was talking to me about opening a limo service company in bkk and for Thailand .

She hears of so many bad stories of things with the mini busses and limo services here.

She wants to cater to westerners as an example pick up at he air port going to pattaya .

Or taking a group of westerners to other locations in Thailand .

Of course would be Thai drivers , I know a really good guy does all our delivery work for us now very safe driver has been with us for ten years reliable clean cut non drinker or non drugs

I was out to a bar in Nontaburi one night and there was a westerner there from Canada

He was trying to talk to the hotel staf at the desk and I was overhearing the conversation ,

So I started talking to him and he came in on a evening flight and he wanted to go to downtown bkk but the taxi driver dropped him of in Nontaburi not a tourist destination .

So I learnt were he wanted to go and I wrote the names of areas he was interested in. I also told him to stay at that hotel for the night because it was around 11 pm and go out the next morning to the other locations of his choice

I hear of so many stories about people coming to e airport looking for a drive to Pattaya, Korat, etc etc and many hustles and hastles.

So I was thinking to do it open a web site offering a link service that is reliable reasonable and won't stear a person in the wrong direction .

Of course it would be done with Thai people with me in the back ground .

Would like to hear from posters that use a service like this if they would be comfortable with this kind of service ?

Please keep the negative out of it ,

Tanks

i personally think its a great idea but with an added statement like Please keep the negative out of it , would sort of mean to me

​you have already made your mind up to go ahead with your project or you wish to completely ignore any advice/ comments that may be offered

​now if you meant no advice needed for regulations/visas/work permits / tax / vat /and various other permits plus local opposition (wont go into that to deeply)

​except that i think its an Italian sounding word Well full steam ahead and good luck