Found this flight deal

phazey

Phu.jpg

Get one those jackets with a lot of pockets(that won't count towards the hand luggage allowance) and a lightweight backpack or sports bag, so as to make the most of your 5kg hand luggage allowance.

Really no need to lug 20kgs of hold luggage on a relatively short break.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

...but it's to Phuket.

Yes, the OP made a mistake. That's why I posted a picture.

Yep, mistake, but still a good deal.

I did have a look but strangely nothing available.

I think you're too negative and did not research enough. Please close your forum account if you don't know how to use the Internet correctly, I can't believe Jiu-Jitsu got as far as the booking page just to prove a point you could have done yourself with A......FEW.....SIMPLE.....CLICKS.... (I spoke slowly for you, so you could get it).

• Like 1

Like a great deal of questionable Internet offers. I've seen them all.

Go to holidayPirates go back to 29/11 Cheap flight to Thailand £268 return Probably need an app because they will sell out quick. £238 or something to Goa from Manchester now its VOA there that is a bargain

Holiday Pirates is legit. Booked quite a few deals with them. Generally speaking the ones using Thomson or Thomas Cook don't have that many seats/dates available and go quickly. The ones on scheduled airlines often stay around longer.

Holiday Pirates is legit. Booked quite a few deals with them. Generally speaking the ones using Thomson or Thomas Cook don't have that many seats/dates available and go quickly. The ones on scheduled airlines often stay around longer.

You haven't booked anything with HolidayPirates. They aren't/haven't a booking engine. They simply aggregate deals found by themselves and elsewhere. You can then book the deal via their suggested booking engine or elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...