Questions raised over Queen's ancestry after DNA test on Richard III's cousins

webfact

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a full investigation into this a few years ago and it was found that the TRUE heir to the throne was actually a Brit living in OZ who was a sheep farmer (a huge number of sheep) the investigators offered to fly him to the UK as part of the documentry...he declined

The Royal as thery are now have as much right as my stray cat...the name Windsor was only intruduced in around 1938 as they were crapppping themselves of a British backlash with war against GERMANY

The Queen really gave up soverenty in 1970 or 1972? to brussels as she signed the agreement of laws from Brussels would over power uk laws... so many have no idea what the queen of england controls ...its basicallty the world (crown est and holdings is really run by a group of approx 40 and Lord Rothschild is the main rep)

We all know the queen of England is a reptilian! Look at David Ike on you tube

Edited by Thongkorn

Remember the LM laws apply to the head of state of all countries.

I'm scared to death. Maybe someone will report me to Brussels, which is the Head of State of the UK, right?

Brussels is as close to being the head of state of the UK as the British monarch is to still being the head of state of the US... ooh, what a thought. wink.png

But I would be cautious in what one says in this part of the world regards any monarch. While Brits routinely slag off the Queen in the UK, for whatever reason -- typically that they think they pay their way, which technically isn't true as the Crown Estate contributes more to the public purse than the public does to the Crown, by something like 100M (quid)! Off topic, but the point being those same Brits should be careful doing their slagging off on these shores... as it's illegal! With that, I do find it slightly ironic that these topics are posted from time to time and yet such a topic regards the Thai monarch would be strictly verboten.

there was a full investigation into this a few years ago and it was found that the TRUE heir to the throne was actually a Brit living in OZ who was a sheep farmer (a huge number of sheep) the investigators offered to fly him to the UK as part of the documentry...he declined

The Royal as thery are now have as much right as my stray cat...the name Windsor was only intruduced in around 1938 as they were crapppping themselves of a British backlash with war against GERMANY their cousins.

The Queen really gave up soverenty in 1970 or 1972? to brussels as she signed the agreement of laws from Brussels would over power uk laws... so many have no idea what the queen of england controls ...its basicallty the world (crown est and holdings is really run by a group of approx 40 and Lord Rothschild is the main rep)

The House of Windsor came into being in 1917, when the name was adopted as the British Royal Family's official name by a proclamation of King George V, replacing the historic name of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. It remains the family name of the current Royal Family.

British people have no problems discussing the goings on in my country. biggrin.png

What's the name of the queen in your country?

If someone pretended to be king or queen of my country there'd be a hanging.

We bow to no one.

Edited by NeverSure

Masuk, I always thought the term of endearment 'Pom' originated back in the day when everything in the early Aus colony was stamped with the acronym 'POHM', which stood for 'Property of His/Her Majesty'. Or was that 'Prisoner OHM'? smile.png

Definitely prisoner mate and if you have a close look at the left wrist of many Ozzy men you can still see the hereditary shackle mark, they try to cover it up with a watch strap but it is there.

• Like 1

-snip-

I believe though that the US President is Head of State of the US and is probably covered.

cheesy.gif

United States Constitution.

First Amendment. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

British people have no problems discussing the goings on in my country. biggrin.png

Why shouldn't we discuss one of our own creations wink.png

"...one of our own creations"

In your dreams. The colonists came to escape the King, and when he tried to take over he got his butt kicked all the way back to England by armed citizens.

The US has no monarchy, was not about to have a monarchy, and instead has freedom of speech and we walk all over Obama verbally and he can't touch us.

Neither can the Queen of England. Let her try.

A lot of people came to the New World for a lot of different reasons, not just to escape the monarchy in the UK or anywhere else. But this topic isn't about the US. It's about the DNA findings that question the background of the Queen.

Let's stick to that topic. Not everything is about the USA.

• Like 2

Why shouldn't we discuss one of our own creations wink.png

"...one of our own creations"

In your dreams. The colonists came to escape the King, and when he tried to take over he got his butt kicked all the way back to England by armed citizens.

The US has no monarchy, was not about to have a monarchy, and instead has freedom of speech and we walk all over Obama verbally and he can't touch us.

Neither can the Queen of England. Let her try.

I do find it paradoxical that you moved from a Republic to a Kingdom.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What a shock given that Charles II spent most of his reign fornicating his way across England and that many of his predecessors and successors did likewise.

Soon Prince Charles who is a Muslims shall claim his DNA is linked to Muhammad and he shall Lead England as a Muslim State

​Please remember England was once a Catholic Country

thank god for henry the 8th and as for charlie being muslim he dont have to be as in about lets say 100 years the uk will be muslim majority my reason is that most people who want to come to the uk are from pakistan afghanistan romania iran iraq to join there freinds here muslims i live in london and in the past 5 years have seen 3 new mosques built within 10 miles each other think that says it and they breed like rats

Get your facts right Romania is 81% Christians

so that means the rest are muslim and they are the ones who are arriving in britain as they are not wanted in there own country roma gypsies shagging there cousins nieces its called vice is nice incest is best with them

The Royal as thery are now have as much right as my stray cat...the name Windsor was only intruduced in around 1938 as they were crapppping themselves of a British backlash with war against GERMANY

We all know the queen of England is a reptilian! Look at David Ike on you tube

When David Ike has to be brought in to the discussian,it's goodnight to sensible debate!

With all these questions of lineage being raised, wouldn't it be ironic if it turns out Harry's biological father is the true royal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPD57zGbEmQ

Its the only way the royal family get new genes into the family, otherwise they would all be like mad king George of other inbred defects that they end up with by marrying into their own family gene pool.

Besides that royals arnt exactly known for their looks or brains, they need all the outside genes they can get.

@ mickyboy Post 77

"so that means the rest are muslim and they are the ones who are arriving in britain as they are not wanted in there own country roma gypsies shagging there cousins nieces its called vice is nice incest is best with them"

According to this Wiki article there are only 0.3 Muslims in Romania,while you are claiming 19%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Romania

One is led to wonder that if there are doubts about the legitimacy of Our Sovereign Lady Queen Elizabeth the second.

What doubts then surround our U.K.politicians and let us be fair politicians worldwide and their ( their) possible assorted birth rights within the U.K. or elsewhere.sad.png

Me ?

Well I was born out of wedlock so don't have to work at being what I am. cheesy.gif

Hence those chaps and chappesses from the Antipodean colonies address me in the correct fashion you know.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by siampolee

The Royal as thery are now have as much right as my stray cat...the name Windsor was only intruduced in around 1938 as they were crapppping themselves of a British backlash with war against GERMANY their cousins.

Thought Aussies were sheep shaggers not farmers.

indeed, and therefore any tenuous link with Richard III or any monarch before the House of Hanover is mainly a red herring, given that William of ORANGE was invited to take over the English throne , and he certainly shared little or no blood with the Stuarts or the Tudors.

It is a cosy myth that William was invited, it was actually an invasion, and the so called Glorious Revolution, was in fact a de facto putsch at the point of a rapier.

Are we allowed to discuss this? Surely this is the British people's skeletons. It doesn't serve well to point.....

Isn't she also the Queen of Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Botswana, Brunie, Ghana and the list goes on.

Botswana and Ghana are republics. Brunei has its own sultan.

Masuk, I always thought the term of endearment 'Pom' originated back in the day when everything in the early Aus colony was stamped with the acronym 'POHM', which stood for 'Property of His/Her Majesty'. Or was that 'Prisoner OHM'? smile.png

There' s many variations. I understood it to be Prisoner Of Mother England.