Established Import business looking for partner

shanebob

Greetings

I currently import beer and beverages into thailand on a monthly basis. In the beggining, only small quanitiys were being imported and introduced into the market.

Now i have bars and hotels in pattaya, rayong and bangkok buying on a regular basis, therefore i will be increasing the quanity to bring in 20ft containers on a monthly basis.

I now require a silent partner to invest on a short term basis whereby the partner will receive a profit for each month on a 3 month term, on the 3rd month the partner will recieve the final profit, plus their initial investment. If the partner would like to continue the partnership a new contract will be created with additional terms.

Currently all of my company paperwork and taxes are handled by Siam Legal and will be using them to process this partnership deal.

For more details please send a PM (private message).

• 3 months later...

If your business is so good then you should be well able to manage - GRADUALLY .........

1) Customer Order followed by Payment

2) Your Order to your Supplier followed by Payment

Controlling Cash Flow is everything when starting a small Business; step by step is the formula, don't try to run before you can walk.

I doubt that any serious businessman would even think about investing in your Business for 3 months then being told "thanks - here's your Investment plus a small return - GOODBYE!"

Patrick

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So, you're not really looking for a partner nor investor, just an interest free, zero risk loan for three months?

What if your costs rise unexpectedly? What is the anticipated return? Is there an absolute guarantee of return?

Having imported 20ft containers of whiskey into Africa on one or more occasions, it is not that costly. Why not go to your local bank for some trade finance?

From the way you have approached this, if it is a measure of your business acumen, I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

• Like 1