Whats Its Worth...

Thai Chi

I am looking after a vehicle for a Thai friend who has gone to Tawain on contract work. Initially this was for 12 months, but has now blown out to 3 years. I have suggested to him that he sells the vehicle now and purchases something else on his return. He agrees and is now keen to sell.

So what is it worth :o

2004 Nissan Frontier

TL Super King Cab

2.7 TD

30000 Klms

AC / PWR Windows / Side steps / Tinted Windows / Bonnet protector etc etc....

Better than VGC :D

I need a "ballpark" figure before I can start advertising for him, and I really don't have a clue about "used cars " prices in Thailand.

What do you think $$$$

I am looking after a vehicle for a Thai friend who has gone to Tawain on contract work. Initially this was for 12 months, but has now blown out to 3 years. I have suggested to him that he sells the vehicle now and purchases something else on his return. He agrees and is now keen to sell.

2004 Nissan Frontier

TL Super King Cab

2.7 TD

30000 Klms

I need a "ballpark" figure before I can start advertising for him, and I really don't have a clue about "used cars " prices in Thailand.

What do you think $$$$

macb

I have the same question concerning a 1996 Isuzu Wanderer which has about 77,000 kilometers on it, overall good condition, new tires, "Roo Bar" 2nd American owner, always been service at the Isuzu dealership.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Siamkid

2004 Nissan Frontier

TL Super King Cab

2.7 TD

30000 Klms

What do you think $$$$

Hi daddy

Is A king cab a 4 door version?

TBWG :D

So what is it worth :D

2004 Nissan Frontier

TL Super King Cab

2.7 TD

30000 Klms

What do you think $$$$

Hi daddy

Is A king cab a 4 door version?

TBWG :D

No mate, just the standard 2 door with a bench seat in the back for the in-laws :D Definatley not a good buy for a Tall Bloke with long legs :D But then again, who cares if you are driving :D

If it was a 4 door I would be intrested myself, but I think we may have another mini Thai Chai coming. Well we are trying :o

sorry dude but for a King Cab version with 2.7D year 2004, you'll sell it for something like 360/390kb.

cheers

Thanks Scenium11, I am sure if he gets 390K he will be happy. I think he paid about 500K for it new 2 years ago. A bit of a drop in price, especially as its in top condition with low K's. But thems the brakes :o

If it was a 4 door I would be intrested myself, [/b]but I think we may have another mini Thai Chai coming. Well we are trying :o

Thanks

You are a glutton for punishment :D Still plenty of practice should do the job :D

Take care Tall BlokeWG :D

I have the same question concerning a 1996 Isuzu Wanderer which has about 77,000 kilometers on it, overall good condition, new tires, "Roo Bar" 2nd American owner, always been service at the Isuzu dealership.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Siamkid

Figure on 300 - 325 K Baht for that vehicle