Russian 'fights off' thieves with Muay Thai moves in Pattaya

webfact

“A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.”

What 'unenlightened oaf' chiseled this 'stone age' piece?

William Shakespeare

(Julius Caesar)

He that fights and runs away, may turn and fight another day; but he that is in battle slain, will never rise to fight again.~Tacitus

Shakespeare was a Johnny-Come-Lately.

For every hero we read about, a dozen of them were killed before they even got their chance. Robbing their families of their love, and society of all the good they would have done.

But kudos to the Russkie. Could have easily ended up another story of murder in the late night on a beach in Thailand.

Good counter point; nevertheless, I will pose the question: "what if the lad did nothing, and his girl was raped?"

I agree with you there- 100%. The guy was fighting for his own safety, and that of his GF- not to prove how big his man parts are. That's what the kudos were about.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little off topic but I saw a farang getting beat up today near Big C extra. The punk Thai kids ganged up on him and started punching.

These punks were weakling pussies but they feel empowered because they figure lone elderly farangs probably don't have any friends who will jump in and save him.

be careful out there.

Edited by OnMyWay2

A little off topic but I saw a farang getting beat up today near Big C extra. The punk Thai kids ganged up on him and started punching.

These punks were weakling pussies but they feel empowered because they figure lone elderly farangs probably don't have any friends who will jump in and save him.

be careful out there.

Any idea why? Anything provoke the attack?

At least he had the foresight to ask them their nationality before he started fighting back.

Thailand.. your people really suck to continue this "blind" way of blaming others...

Read the final paragraph of the OP.

One of the guys was apprehended by nearby folk.

Take a wild guess as to how they found out he is Cambodian.