Bravo CAT!

Dario

This is a small post to inform you about the efficiency of the CAT call center service.

Living out in the sticks, I'm using three different 3G internet, since there is no cable internet available in my area. One of them is CAT via an aircard. Now, unfortunately 3 months service had accumulated with me forgetting to make the payment. Shame on me, yes! On the more lucky side I realized that fact 2 days ago and made the payment.

Now today on H.M. The King's 87th Birthday, CAT cut my Internet. I completely understand CAT, I would do the same, if I were them. Now here comes the best part:

I looked up the call center number and called. I did not expect anyone to answer on the holiest public holiday there is in Thailand. But wonder over wonder: CAT answered ... on December 5th! 2 minutes research from their side revealed that I was indeed cut, but they saw my payment. I was told that I would be online again within an hour. 5 minutes later a message popped up on my computer telling me that I am re-connected.

Bravo CAT!

Edited by Dario
  • Like 1