Vip Snooker In Khon Kaen

Neeranam

Theres a club next to the 10 pin bowling lanes on the top floor of The Fairy Plaza Shopping Center opposite the Kosa hotel.

Dont know whether its still there.(2 years ago i went).

Also had no one to play with, when i had a look , but ended up playing one of the girls who work there.She was pretty good..

Edited by parryhandy

Theres a club next to the 10 pin bowling lanes on the top floor of The Fairy Plaza Shopping Center opposite the Kosa hotel.

Dont know whether its still there.(2 years ago i went).

Also had no one to play with, when i had a look , but ended up playing one of the girls who work there.She was pretty good..

It's still there as i played bowling up there in May, but the trouble is there is never any one there like you say, i know there is a very busy one in Kranun which is about 45 mins out on Khon Kaen towards Nam Pong

Fairy Plaza isn't opposite the Kosa Hotel.

The place you're thinking off is called Oasis, and is opposite the Kosa Hotel. The bowling and snooker tables are still there, but a friend of mine who played last week said the tables needed ironing as there was too much nap. Honest, that's what he said. And there's me thinking a nap was a short kip.

Ive seen a sign that reads "VIP Snooker" (in Thai script), in Nong Rua. That is in Khon Kaen Province, but about 50 km. west of Khon Kaen city on the road to Chumpae. It is located just as you enter town on the North side of the highway.

Fairy Plaza isn't opposite the Kosa Hotel.

The place you're thinking off is called Oasis, and is opposite the Kosa Hotel. The bowling and snooker tables are still there, but a friend of mine who played last week said the tables needed ironing as there was too much nap. Honest, that's what he said. And there's me thinking a nap was a short kip.

Tables are terrible there - the pockets are too small.