Family of Brits murdered in Thailand say evidence convincing

Lite Beer

I am unaware of any evidence to suggest there are others involved -- just a bunch of nonsense speculation from people who don't know the facts of the case. On the other hand, I am now aware of people who have much greater knowledge of the case and the evidence after speaking to UK Investigators who have first hand knowledge and they indicate they are confident in the case against the two. The person so many conspiracy theorists want to say involved actually has a great deal of proof he wasn't even on the island at the time.

There is a lot of evidence that there are others involved in the crime. However, it depends on how you view the evidence. If you view it with eyes closed to anything which might implicate the Headman's people, then I guess you could say there's no evidence to implicate them.

I heard through the grapevine that the Brits experts were only on the island for 2 hours ! TWO HOURS ! Has anyone heard different? Two hours is enough time to eat a meal and check some phone messages. If true, then it further cements the scenario that Brit experts are going with what the RTP told them. The same RTP who aren't trained in real detective work or forensics. The same RTP who are buddies with the Headman and Mon (Headman's brother).

If true, that Brit experts only were on the island 2 hours, then it's not only fits with the limitation the Thai PM put on their activities (OBSERVERS ONLY), but would fit with the victims' families not getting anywhere near a full picture of what may have happened that horrible night. The Brit experts appear to only have what their Thai comrades told them. Pretty sad state of affairs.

As for Nomsod 'not being on the island' that night. It's been talked to death. JTJ and JDinasia aren't going to change their fixation with believing the boys soggy alibi. Even the boy's father said he had left the morning after, but quickly changed his story when he realized telling the truth would possibly implicate the kid. The ONLY bit of alibi we've seen re; Nomsod being in Bkk that night is a badly cooked up bit of CCTV that didn't fool anyone who didn't want to be fooled. If I was a lawyer in this case, I could blow that alibi higher than a burning kite. Then there's CCTV from the night of the crime. One doesn't have to be a crime detective to see how it resembles Nomsod (and to some extend resembles Mon) but doesn't look at all like the B2 or the other Burmese who was officially cleared.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They sang songs in the Yakai (Arakanese) dialect which tallies with eyewitness accounts that on the night of the murder, some people had seen Burmese men playing the guitar and singing at that spot.

All eyewitnesses stated that the songs were neither in Thai nor Burmese language but no one could make out the dialect.

where are these witnesses

and

who are these witnesses?????

Doesn't much matter, as the defendants don't deny being there, drinking, or singing. I would expect a few to be called during the trial if the defendants change their stories about where they were.

I am unaware of any evidence to suggest there are others involved -- just a bunch of nonsense speculation from people who don't know the facts of the case. On the other hand, I am now aware of people who have much greater knowledge of the case and the evidence after speaking to UK Investigators who have first hand knowledge and they indicate they are confident in the case against the two. The person so many conspiracy theorists want to say involved actually has a great deal of proof he wasn't even on the island at the time.

There is a lot of evidence that there are others involved in the crime. However, it depends on how you view the evidence. If you view it with eyes closed to anything which might implicate the Headman's people, then I guess you could say there's no evidence to implicate them.

I heard through the grapevine that the Brits experts were only on the island for 2 hours ! TWO HOURS ! Has anyone heard different? Two hours is enough time to eat a meal and check some phone messages. If true, then it further cements the scenario that Brit experts are going with what the RTP told them. The same RTP who aren't trained in real detective work or forensics. The same RTP who are buddies with the Headman and Mon (Headman's brother).

If true, that Brit experts only were on the island 2 hours, then it's not only fits with the limitation the Thai PM put on their activities (OBSERVERS ONLY), but would fit with the victims' families not getting anywhere near a full picture of what may have happened that horrible night. The Brit experts appear to only have what their Thai comrades told them. Pretty sad state of affairs.

As for Nomsod 'not being on the island' that night. It's been talked to death. JTJ and JDinasia aren't going to change their fixation with believing the boys soggy alibi. Even the boy's father said he had left the morning after, but quickly changed his story when he realized telling the truth would possibly implicate the kid. The ONLY bit of alibi we've seen re; Nomsod being in Bkk that night is a badly cooked up bit of CCTV that didn't fool anyone who didn't want to be fooled. If I was a lawyer in this case, I could blow that alibi higher than a burning kite. Then there's CCTV from the night of the crime. One doesn't have to be a crime detective to see how it resembles Nomsod (and to some extend resembles Mon) but doesn't look at all like the B2 or the other Burmese who was officially cleared.

I think you should volunteer to help the defense!

So, why has no media outlet in Thailand or abroad managed to break the alibi of the person you claim is guilty ?

Two of the Brit Met Police Team were on Koh Tao for 24 hrs

The Brits arrived in Thailand on the 22nd of Oct, went to Koh Tao on the 25th of Oct and met two of their counterparts that had been on the Island since the 24th Oct, they departed Thailand on the 12th Nov

www.thaivisa.com/.../771559-british-authorities-at-koh-tao-crime-scene/

Edited by Willy Eckerslike

Well well, a meeting with David Cameron and Somyot on the cards this week, lets see if we get any announcements after its concluded. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/08/thai-police-chief-discuss-murdered-brits-david-cameron-hannah-witheridge-david-miller

Great article. Thanks for posting it. It clarifies some things about the FCO release on behalf of the families, as well as seemingly reading those statements the same way as John Thailand John.

Willy Eckerslike, on 08 Dec 2014 - 12:23, said:Willy Eckerslike, on 08 Dec 2014 - 12:23, said:Willy Eckerslike, on 08 Dec 2014 - 12:23, said:
thailandchilli, on 08 Dec 2014 - 12:11, said:thailandchilli, on 08 Dec 2014 - 12:11, said:thailandchilli, on 08 Dec 2014 - 12:11, said:

True to form the Thai Justice system springs another surprise on the up and coming case against the B2 and changes their earlier statement.

"Koh Samui court PM session suddenly changes preliminary appointment for considering Koh Tao case evidence 25th Feb to 26th Dec" https://twitter.com/atomicalandy

A fair and transparent case likely to follow? Is it really only the judges that this needs to be proved to? No, the eyes of the world are watching and will be judging this. Thats one point the prosecutors got right in their statement when they mentioned they need more evidence because the worlds media is closely following this case.

Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs........................The CT inside of me is saying that the judges were told to bring the date forward so it can be heard before the Brits publish their findings.......................whistling.gif

The same date as the 10th anniversary of the Asian tsunami. Coincidence or what? The CT inside of me says they want to deflect interest from the court proceedings.

Edited by IslandLover

Well well, a meeting with David Cameron and Somyot on the cards this week, lets see if we get any announcements after its concluded. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/08/thai-police-chief-discuss-murdered-brits-david-cameron-hannah-witheridge-david-miller

Great article. Thanks for posting it. It clarifies some things about the FCO release on behalf of the families, as well as seemingly reading those statements the same way as John Thailand John.

Yes they do and they mention the term Scape goats......which was not in the original statements.............

Whats the rush for in a "perfect investigation"?

Something to hide?

Witnesses paid to attend and lie?

Defence witnesses threatened?

Kill the Burmese before the UK inquest?

And you were accusing jdinasia of spreading rumors?

So the victims families and the UK police have been shown evidence from the prosecution and the B2 defense team is still waiting to see any of it..............justice?

Chomphuchat said he was “surprised” to see such comments come via official Foreign Office channels. He said: “I understand that the parents might believe in the police investigation. But what they have said seems to anticipate the court’s decision.” The defence team has not yet been shown any details of the prosecution case.

Oh, "evidence". I have doubts you understand what evidence means, but by all means, if you do have that evidence the case is in court now and the suspects lawyers would be glad to talk to you and get your evidence, have you contacted them yet?

"It was mentioned here as well as elsewhere.
http://englishnews.t...ritish-tourists

Edited by jdinasia, Today, 20:04 ."

It also says in that article that

"All three migrant workers confess to rape and murder of British tourists"

and

"But after a grueling daylong interrogation after the first suspect who confessed implicated his colleagues.

The two later admitted to the crimes."

so where is the third murderer???? why is he not going to court or was that just a mistake as one had a "perfect" alibi whereas 2 didnt...............why are 2 confessions now believed but one is not.....strange!.........he confessed but then police say he didnt do it!!! hmmmm

So the victims families and the UK police have been shown evidence from the prosecution and the B2 defense team is still waiting to see any of it..............justice?

Chomphuchat said he was “surprised” to see such comments come via official Foreign Office channels. He said: “I understand that the parents might believe in the police investigation. But what they have said seems to anticipate the court’s decision.” The defence team has not yet been shown any details of the prosecution case.

The prosecution has not seen the defense details either.

It also says in that article that "All three migrant workers confess to rape and murder of British tourists"

and

"But after a grueling daylong interrogation after the first suspect who confessed implicated his colleagues.

so where is the third murderer???? why is he not going to court or was that just a mistake as one had a "perfect" alibi whereas 2 didnt...............why are 2 confessions now believed but one is not.....strange!.........he confessed but then police say he didnt do it!!! hmmmm

At least you aren't denying the truth about the hair color. There are other articles that explain the 3rd Burmese that was there with them earlier in the night. I am expecting him to be a star witness in the trial. (not sure for which side but I think it will be for the prosecution) Edited by jdinasia

It also says in that article that "All three migrant workers confess to rape and murder of British tourists"

and

At least you aren't denying the truth about the hair color. There are other articles that explain the 3rd Burmese that was there with them earlier in the night. I am expecting him to be a star witness in the trial. (not sure for which side but I think it will be for the prosecution)

How you know it is the "truth" about hair colour,nobody here on TVF "knows" anything and you seem to choose what you believe and accuse others of doing that also,you believe that article about hair colour but not the 3 confessions! yes articles later go on to explain 3rd had alibi but why was a report released that he confessed to being a murderer........and this is why so many people wont believe your RTP and that theres been no "fixing" and no let up by social media.

By the way its off topic but you had mentioned your 2 guns earlier....legally registered,just wondered how easy that was to do as a farang here ,i heard it was quite hard to obtain unless got some good connections in the RTP!........got any friends there by any chance?

and

At least you aren't denying the truth about the hair color. There are other articles that explain the 3rd Burmese that was there with them earlier in the night. I am expecting him to be a star witness in the trial. (not sure for which side but I think it will be for the prosecution)

How you know it is the "truth" about hair colour,nobody here on TVF "knows" anything and you seem to choose what you believe and accuse others of doing that also,you believe that article about hair colour but not the 3 confessions! yes articles later go on to explain 3rd had alibi but why was a report released that he confessed to being a murderer........and this is why so many people wont believe your RTP and that theres been no "fixing" and no let up by social media.

By the way its off topic but you had mentioned your 2 guns earlier....legally registered,just wondered how easy that was to do as a farang here ,i heard it was quite hard to obtain unless got some good connections in the RTP!........got any friends there by any chance?

I have more friends in the RTA (and Navy and Air Force)

I believe the current narrative. They aren't "my" RTP.

and

I have more friends in the RTA (and Navy and Air Force)

I believe the current narrative. They aren't "my" RTP.

Aha........so is it your RTA friends you are sticking up for as the big boss said there will be "no scapegoats"....after brownie points per chance? ..or believe everything he says? ...so its not RTP fanclub its the Army fanclub...you and JTJ in the same shooting club ?

Edited by tattoodrob

The family must be protecting the rich headsman son now too? This conspiracy has just grown -- thank god for the social media detectives to point our all the implausible reason why these two are not solid suspects and a rich the son of an island headsman, who was not on the island at the time, really did this.

who says he was not on the island at the time? you?

Police who investigated after initally accusing him publicly (without fear), witnesses in Bangkok, time stamped video, the university where he was taking a test, himself, his lawyer --- just what we know was made public and only made public because of the nasty and ignorant conspiracy theorists who caused such hardship in his life for absolutely no reason except he was born to a small island headsman and some people made up BS ... including BS the police at first believed. Absolutely no evidence to suggest he was involved or that police covered for him if he was. In fact his DNA was taken and submitted to numerous labs and police showed very clearly they were not scared to publicly name him as not just a suspect early on but actually express confidence he was involved after people falsely said he was on the island and fled.

LOL "himself, his lawyer..." get real dude. who do you think was in the CCTV footage??? what witnesses in Bangkok? one was caught out lying as she was in Chonburi at the time as i recall. LOL "a small island headsman" with contacts all the way to the top...

to date there has been no proof submitted that he was not on the island and did not flee.

The family must be protecting the rich headsman son now too? This conspiracy has just grown -- thank god for the social media detectives to point our all the implausible reason why these two are not solid suspects and a rich the son of an island headsman, who was not on the island at the time, really did this.

Police who investigated after initally accusing him publicly (without fear), witnesses in Bangkok, time stamped video, the university where he was taking a test, himself, his lawyer --- just what we know was made public and only made public because of the nasty and ignorant conspiracy theorists who caused such hardship in his life for absolutely no reason except he was born to a small island headsman and some people made up BS ... including BS the police at first believed. Absolutely no evidence to suggest he was involved or that police covered for him if he was. In fact his DNA was taken and submitted to numerous labs and police showed very clearly they were not scared to publicly name him as not just a suspect early on but actually express confidence he was involved after people falsely said he was on the island and fled.

LOL "himself, his lawyer..." get real dude. who do you think was in the CCTV footage??? what witnesses in Bangkok? one was caught out lying as she was in Chonburi at the time as i recall. LOL "a small island headsman" with contacts all the way to the top...

to date there has been no proof submitted that he was not on the island and did not flee.

Proof has been submitted.

Proof has been submitted.

Not for those who ignore what they don't want to believe. Same folks who say nothing the Police say can be believed but use what police said early on to promote conspiracy theories despite police releasing updates and clarifications on what was early said. Same people who hang onto early reports from the press and disregard updated info... but it is not even consistent as they all ignore the fact they blamed the Farang friend initially and initially said he had blood on pants or that he had a cut on his hand --- those they pay attention to the updates but when it comes to the son of the tiny island headsman who police were not scared to publicly accuse, they ignore all further reports.

JTJ

So you are saying we need to believe each up date as it comes in ?

If that was the case the headman and his son would already have been hung.

If you want to be pedantic, people would have been tried before it ever got there. ( the Burmese, no less)

JTJ

So you are saying we need to believe each up date as it comes in ?

If that was the case the headman and his son would already have been hung.

If you want to be pedantic, people would have been tried before it ever got there. ( the Burmese, no less)

NO that would have been the Scottish guy.

But a serious question for you. Why after 3 months are you still trying to convince people ? 24/7 you are at it.

This case at the moment seems to be your life.

<snip>

Edited by soundman
Baiting.

Not for those who ignore what they don't want to believe. Same folks who say nothing the Police say can be believed but use what police said early on to promote conspiracy theories despite police releasing updates and clarifications on what was early said. Same people who hang onto early reports from the press and disregard updated info... but it is not even consistent as they all ignore the fact they blamed the Farang friend initially and initially said he had blood on pants or that he had a cut on his hand --- those they pay attention to the updates but when it comes to the son of the tiny island headsman who police were not scared to publicly accuse, they ignore all further reports.

Where are the clarifications as to who the "important" running man is and when Police said Mon and boy were definitely involved as they had proof,how has that been clarified to that so called big error of them saying trying to catch the boy as he had run away and his dad saying he wasnt running but just going back to school......its all been cleared up allright and we know now? i dont think so.

By the way the police checked the Farang friend and as you say it was found not to be blood and the cut was also "clarified" that was there earlier by the Police report so there we have clarifications but you know who running man is then? you know the reasons why the Police said mon and boy were prime suspects ? no because no clarifications publicly on that is there? this is the problem hence more theories,not "conspiracies" as Police not clear on what they doing.... or saying anyway! Nothing is clear in this case and you are not right and im not right,no one is but we all speculate and i dont think we will ever know the real whole truth even after the court case is finished but doesnt mean we all just have to go along with what we are fed as we who live in Thailand know the Police are very often corrupted and lie to protect certain things like tourism,powerful or connected people or even just do it for the money................they bungled this case in many ways so dont complain when others dont believe what they say.Nothing they have done has been convincing,if they had just said they were doing there best to catch the suspects then social media would have much less to say!

Where are the clarifications as to who the "important" running man is and when Police said Mon and boy were definitely involved as they had proof,how has that been clarified to that so called big error of them saying trying to catch the boy as he had run away and his dad saying he wasnt running but just going back to school......its all been cleared up allright and we know now? i dont think so.

"Clarifications" - he wasn't on the island - it wasn't him on any video from the island, it wasn't him running -- as confirmed and further stated by police .... the same people you believe who said it wasn't blood on the pants. You selectively choose to believe and be ignorant to some things while latching onto things that have been shown to be incorrect.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn