What Kind of Girls You Into?

EmptyHead

What Type of Girls Do Ya Like? (Physique)  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

She is the best thing since sliced bread. We have been together 3 years now. She is gentle kind a bit naive and to trusting. I always worry that when I snuff it (she is 50 yrs younger) some <deleted> will abuse or use her. I hope there is an afterlife so I can come back and watch over her.

I wonder what goes in the <deleted> space?facepalm.gif

at the moment i am "into" none...after my wife has given birth... i will be "into" her..

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS.

You never told us about the new arrival.

Wish, the 3 of you all the Best in the world.

buddy you're getting old or have been to busy with milking...told many times...even some topics running in the family forum...sorry i forgot...

THANKS so much...must be happen every now and then...

has ND threatened you???

Why would I threaten the Greek lord of milking?

at the moment i am "into" none...after my wife has given birth... i will be "into" her..

Man ... are you in for a shock ... w00t.gif

Correct!

6 months to a year. But that's fine, you need your sleep when you are a new father. I know i did.thumbsup.gif

Correct!

6 months to a year. But that's fine, you need your sleep when you are a new father. I know i did.thumbsup.gif

Without trying to place a crude line on it.

3 - 6 months before the hormones regain stability (hers, not yours).

Then there is the tiredness of taking care of the young' un.

I know ... early on ... if there was a spare 20 mins ... God ... allow me a Nap.

For perspective ... no nanny, and we had premmie Twins.

WOW ... way to honest here ... facepalm.gif

Correct!

Without trying to place a crude line on it.

3 - 6 months before the hormones regain stability (hers, not yours).

Then there is the tiredness of taking care of the young' un.

I know ... early on ... if there was a spare 20 mins ... God ... allow me a Nap.

For perspective ... no nanny, and we had premmie Twins.

WOW ... way to honest here ... facepalm.gif

Hallelujah...w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInIXuJTMTAZw00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInIXuJTMTAZ

My preference has always been under 5' 4" for some reason. Slim but not skinny. I do not mind large or small breasts.

The shortest Thai I went out with was 4' 11". With me standing at 6' tall it seemed odd to some, but I like it.

And the shorter they are the more fun it is to search for them under the quilt in that king sized bed w00t.gif

• Like 1

My preference has always been under 5' 4" for some reason. Slim but not skinny. I do not mind large or small breasts.

The shortest Thai I went out with was 4' 11". With me standing at 6' tall it seemed odd to some, but I like it.

And the shorter they are the more fun it is to search for them under the quilt in that king sized bed w00t.gif

I'm the same height as you, and there's no way I would be interested in a girl under 5' 4". Mrs Possum is 5' 9", not fat, not skinny.

I'm the same height as you, and there's no way I would be interested in a girl under 5' 4". Mrs Possum is 5' 9", not fat, not skinny.

That is one of the great things about difference in taste. Else we would all be after the same woman and she would be well shagged worn out by now rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

... cheesy.gif

Obviously you have a high 'tent'.

W B ... you are a character ... facepalm.gif

Double 'high tent' but only from my size 46 feet UK 11 USA 12 and my large middle laugh.png

That is one of the great things about difference in taste. Else we would all be after the same woman and she would be well shagged worn out by now rolleyes.gif

Not really.

Think of it this way......if she had you first, then me......do you really think shed bother going back to you again ;)

:P

• Like 1

Not really.

Think of it this way......if she had you first, then me......do you really think shed bother going back to you again wink.png

tongue.png

It would depend on how much money you both gave her.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

Im a first timer here just like a virgin,in my case i have been with the same thai women now for 8 years she is now 49 and looks like she 26 and very well maintained she looks after herself very well size 10,im sure she was first in line when he was handing out all the good bit's,anyway i still purve on other chicks as you do,and never get told off, her eyes say everything,i just say what, you don't have any competition teeluk.

I believe it dos'ent matter what you look like it's not important, except what come's out of ones mouth.

By the way great forum in all area's been reading it for years ,good job to all.

HARRY

• Like 2

I don't wake up one day and say "I must only like thin." It's fun to just look and talk and your gut will tell you if the girl is special or not. When younger, most are. Older, most aren't. An extra 10 lbs for a nice smile and good conversation can easily win, while 100 lbs who looks crazy will of course lose. then when you live together it all changes. and then there is the problem of seeing 1,000,000 girls all 100 lbs.....well, then all of a sudden one shows up with a D cup. well, well.....look what we have here. lol. sorry if that was bad ladies.

Funny i should read this, i was just asked that question randomly over a text message from a university student ive been kind of dating. I answered not too skinny not too fat. Thai women are usually slender anyway, but there's some bigger types that have a sexy figure fuller breasts and butt. Im a lover of all types of brown skinned lovelys tall slim short you name it just not overly fat. Im just not a fan of the natural eastern or otherwise beauties that mostly have a perfect body just lacking in the breast department, that go and ruin their look with d size implants. I can understand how men lose their minds when they come here, because for the men whos type is asian, the whole place is a frekkin candy shop.

Not really.

Think of it this way......if she had you first, then me......do you really think shed bother going back to you again wink.png

tongue.png

ND, If she had me first, she'd be so satisfied, she'd not go to you at all whistling.gif

tongue.png

• Like 1