New Isuzu Suv

nikster

I just saw a short piece on the news about a new Isuzu SUV - either the new and improved MU-7 or a different car entirely... anyone have infos, pictures on that one?

See here and here

Its Mu7 and its just a facelift.....interior is better but they've managed to make it look even worse than before outside :o

I just saw a short piece on the news about a new Isuzu SUV - either the new and improved MU-7 or a different car entirely... anyone have infos, pictures on that one?

See here and here

Its Mu7 and its just a facelift.....interior is better but they've managed to make it look even worse than before outside :o

Urgh - I agree about the exterior, getting worse and worse... thanks for the info anyway :D

• 1 month later...

To escape any dilemma, just go for Toyota.

What IBM is in the computers world, Toyota is in the cars' realm.

What? Toyota is selling out to the Chinese?

Sorry, couldn't help it... :o

I am sure Lenovo is still making good computers... :D

I hope Lenovo is making a good computer. :D I just bought a new laptop. Lenovo and Apple top the reliability chart as far as quality and customer satisfaction. :D

I've had three Toyota pickups here in Thailand and still have one of them. I think they are overrated. No doubt they are good BUT the others are good too.

I can't believe that Isuzu don't have their act together by now.. Taxation rules for pick-up based SUV's were relaxed to allow brilliant cars like the Toyota Fortuner to be built and sold at good prices.. Yet Isuzu only manage the same old battleship design they did since the 1980's.

:o I just bought one :D

But not the new model....I got the outgoing one....a real bargain, got the 4x2 auto for a little over the price of a top spec triton with a 100k of accessories, free insurance and tax paid for.

Strangely I find the look of it growing on me....the engine isn't that noisy....a little bit more than the Fortuner under acceleration but not excessively so and its perfectly silent in cruise. Suspension is also softer than the 'tuners, but I prefer it finding that the 'tuners suspension too hard and tending to "crash" over some uneven surfaces.

My gfs' Dad is going to buy the new one.....quite like the update to the interior (except for the even cheaper looking fake wood than they used before) but I can't stand the exterior, as I said early in this thread it looks even more dull than the outgoing model.......and that damned advert on the tv with the kids is soooooooooo annoying!