Soldiers confiscate 'Thaksin Strawberry Jam'

webfact

Pichit is one of my favorite fanatics from the terrorist RCM51 terrorist group in Chiang Mai. He took a leaf out of Plodprasops book by stimulating the belief in the eyes of the red shirts that CM is a country and a law unto themselves when he stated "Don?t cause troubles to the people, otherwise the waves of the mass will surely go out and counter them,". He stated he would go down to Bangkok and "take the law into his own hands". This was coming from a guy whose organization had no problems causing trouble by violently attacking gays, killing DJ's fathers or attacking anyone else that disagreed with the terrorist ethos in CM.

This epitomizes how far the UDD have come. Selling jam with pictures of thaksin on the label.

Of course some things never change. The blatant lies. "the Thaksin logo is merely a cartoon that bears no political statement." This is coming from a man that would have allowed his minions to die for that cartoon!

If all the UDD does is selling jam with a square faced guy, I guess marshal law can be revoked now.

No, it may epitomize where what they have become, but it shows marshal law to be very effective and a good idea. This jam seller has already shown his lack of respect for the law and love for violence.

Without it the fanatical 7% may well come out again and innocent people may die.

I would rather spilt jam on the street than spilt blood as would the majority. Unless you refer to an election over 3 years ago.

djjamie, I can't believe you just said that, "but it shows marshal (martial) law to be very effective and a good idea".

It's a pic on a jam jar for crying out loud!!!! do you support the re-education and attitude adjustments of people that don't agree with you? coz that's the very thing you claim to be a good idea.

Eureka Stockade ring any bells mate? and what was it's result?

Edited by aussieinthailand

Interesting choice of words :

" preventing Thaksin from interfering in politics"

" the only chance they have of stopping Thaksin from interfering"

That's kinda the point. Politicians should work for the people (I know this isn't ironclad. But it does happen sometimes)

Politicians, Prime Ministers and ex Prime Ministers (who have stated many times to never get involved with politics again) should not INTERFERE in politics. It's the main reason we're here now!

And you honestly believe the people that are currently running the show are doing it for the people. Those very same people that they took quite a few rights away from, these people ?

Get out of here please.

Honestly. Not sure. Time will tell on that.

But I do think that the coup was the only option at the time. And I do think that most of the politicians in Thailand are politicians primarily to line their families pockets.

Oh absolutely. Considering the wealth of some of the generals (including Prayuth) it seems the generals are in it for the precise same reason.

• Like 1

Dear Rubl, I am sure the guy isn't innocent. What this does show is that the guy is quite a bit smarter as the people who confiscated his goods and destroyed his stall.

If they would have used their brains and simply ignored the little square faced man label, no-one would have known about it.

But hey, they cannot help themselves, so keep them coming I say.

Sometimes it seems the worst enemy of the Junta isn't Thaksin, Red shirts or people like me, but their own actions.

So, Pichit was provoking ?

Anyway, you're right. I doubt the NCPO sees you, not even as (worst) enemy.

Again, if selling jam with a square faced guy is provocative to the junta, Pichit is guilty.

The very fact that this is deemed provocative speaks volumes about the nutty generals.

At least Pichit seems to have a sense of humor and can report a mission accomplished.

Dear Rubl, I am sure the guy isn't innocent. What this does show is that the guy is quite a bit smarter as the people who confiscated his goods and destroyed his stall.

If they would have used their brains and simply ignored the little square faced man label, no-one would have known about it.

Sometimes it seems the worst enemy of the Junta isn't Thaksin, Red shirts or people like me, but their own actions.

Again, if selling jam with a square faced guy is provocative to the junta, Pichit is guilty.

The very fact that this is deemed provocative speaks volumes about the nutty generals.

At least Pichit seems to have a sense of humor and can report a mission accomplished.

You contradict yourself.

"Dear Rubl, I am sure the guy isn't innocent. What this does show is that the guy is quite a bit smarter as the people who confiscated his goods and destroyed his stall."

"Again, if selling jam with a square faced guy is provocative to the junta, Pichit is guilty."

So, Pichit was expressly provoking the current government while the Nation is still under Martial Law. Under such law guilty, but still lucky, not charged.

• Like 1

I wonder if the PM really knew this was going on. I see it as some one in the Army who licks the General boots wanted to impress his leader and make a name for himself.

Absolutely. His name seems to be A.N. Onymus

There is no evidence that this operation even took place. Could Pichit be making this story up just to discredit those he see's as the emery.

Yeah, same as Taksin never existed if you read the latest history books....

No recent public figure deserves to go down the memory-hole as much as Thaksin...

but he keeps popping back up like a jack-in-the-box.

I agree. He showed how ridiculous a dictature can be.

You contradict yourself.

"Dear Rubl, I am sure the guy isn't innocent. What this does show is that the guy is quite a bit smarter as the people who confiscated his goods and destroyed his stall."

"Again, if selling jam with a square faced guy is provocative to the junta, Pichit is guilty."

So, Pichit was expressly provoking the current government while the Nation is still under Martial Law. Under such law guilty, but still lucky, not charged.

Where exactly do I contradict myself ? You must have missed the part "if selling jam with a square faced guy is provocative".

I do not deem this provocative, and I am sure most sane people wouldn't either, which again speaks volumes about the Junta.

But of course we already know that if the Junta is concerned, you don't apply common sense and are trying to deflect the matter.

• Like 2

I am waiting for the Mr T toilet paper to hit the shelves. Cannot wait to try that product out ! cheesy.gif

Yes we had Thatcher Toilet paper here in the UK in the eighties. However she got a lot less votes the the elected Prime Minister of Thailand, Taksin. Banning Jam! It's pathetic! What next? Banning 1984?

I am waiting for the Mr T toilet paper to hit the shelves. Cannot wait to try that product out ! cheesy.gif

Yes we had Thatcher Toilet paper here in the UK in the eighties. However she got a lot less votes the the elected Prime Minister of Thailand, Taksin. Banning Jam! It's pathetic! What next? Banning 1984?

• Like 1

I said the current government is not democratic, but they can start a democratic government just like others have already said. Democracy does not appear from thin air.. someone has to start it. In this case the current government. I hope they make a good constitution and make sure that people like Thaksin will never again destroy this country.

Like they did the last time you mean ? You people are priceless. Making up your own laws just because the electorate isn't voting the way they are supposed to.

And they failed miserably at preventing Thaksin from interfering in politics, just as they will this time. After all, it's the same bunch of people doing it this time around.

the only chance they have of stopping Thaksin from interfering is to make sure elections don't matter.

Congratulations on becoming a Thai law maker, robblok !!

'The end justifies the means. But after such means what could justify the end?'

What would happen if somebody would print this face on toilet paper? Severe conflict of interest?

Product1.jpg

Congratulations Jimmy FT (First Time?) clap2.gif

With that kind of publicity, Thaksin would be on a roll and probably wipe out the competition.

Strawberry scented toilet paper. Wow!!

• Like 1

They are so afraid of this man. He's in their hearts and minds General, you can't stop it by being a bully.

No one is afraid of the has been any longer. He is quickly running out of friends as those who gained much, one way or another, under his premiership, are slowly being brought to justice. He's in their hearts and minds. I don't know how, as not many have any ticker, and are like rats up a drainpipe at the first sign of confrontation. Their other attribute, they almost all act mindlessly, as is highlighted by this numbskull. Doesn't leave much room, does it?

Why is it Bob you are living in the past? The man, who has more guts then you hero will ever have, is now the Prime Minister, no longer a General, as he retired last September. Certainly, protocol, dictates that he still holds that title but I think you should be a little more courteous toward the office, even if you do not like the man, which is obvious.

You call him a bully, can you justify your description of him or do you just want to continue in your dislike of the man. So are you saying that because soldiers removed the jamb the prime minister is a bully or do you have another reason for stating that? You know, it would be most unlikely he had any knowledge of the incident or do you expect him to be aware of every insignificant incident that occurs in a nation of 68 million people. You really would make a great fiction writer Bob, as you write without any direct factual proof to back up your statements.

He is not a Prime Minister. He is the non elected head of a military junta and in some countries would be referred to as a Fascist Dictator. Take your right wing propaganda out of Thailand, please. Banning Jam, books and hand gestures is the sure sign of a frightened coward hiding behind guns, tanks and bombs and made up laws. It would be laughable if it were not so tragic.

Post self deleted.

rc

Edited by ratcatcher

They are so afraid of this man. He's in their hearts and minds General, you can't stop it by being a bully.

No one is afraid of the has been any longer. He is quickly running out of friends as those who gained much, one way or another, under his premiership, are slowly being brought to justice. He's in their hearts and minds. I don't know how, as not many have any ticker, and are like rats up a drainpipe at the first sign of confrontation. Their other attribute, they almost all act mindlessly, as is highlighted by this numbskull. Doesn't leave much room, does it?

Why is it Bob you are living in the past? The man, who has more guts then you hero will ever have, is now the Prime Minister, no longer a General, as he retired last September. Certainly, protocol, dictates that he still holds that title but I think you should be a little more courteous toward the office, even if you do not like the man, which is obvious.

You call him a bully, can you justify your description of him or do you just want to continue in your dislike of the man. So are you saying that because soldiers removed the jamb the prime minister is a bully or do you have another reason for stating that? You know, it would be most unlikely he had any knowledge of the incident or do you expect him to be aware of every insignificant incident that occurs in a nation of 68 million people. You really would make a great fiction writer Bob, as you write without any direct factual proof to back up your statements.

Mr T is in the hearts and minds of the Thai people and in their songs. They are forbidden, on pain of imprisonment to show their public support for him but the Junta has not yet forbidden singing. But it is just a matter of time. A pair of Jack Boots and a privileged upbringing do not make a person a leader of a democracy. Nor does it make that person loved or respected. Ruling by fear is a short term option.

There is no evidence that this operation even took place. Could Pichit be making this story up just to discredit those he see's as the emery.

http://www.prachatai.com/english/node/4575

See for yourself.

"They will report to the police as it constitutes robbery." Yep UDD supporters are experts on robbery. And violence.

• Like 1

See for yourself.

"They will report to the police as it constitutes robbery." Yep UDD supporters are experts on robbery. And violence.
Sorry but that is illogical gratuitous nonsense. There is no greater act of violence than the theft of the democratic vote. The Gestapo like actions were not sweet jam but sour grapes and the punishment of poor people.

Pichit is one of my favorite fanatics from the terrorist RCM51 terrorist group in Chiang Mai. He took a leaf out of Plodprasops book by stimulating the belief in the eyes of the red shirts that CM is a country and a law unto themselves when he stated "Don?t cause troubles to the people, otherwise the waves of the mass will surely go out and counter them,". He stated he would go down to Bangkok and "take the law into his own hands". This was coming from a guy whose organization had no problems causing trouble by violently attacking gays, killing DJ's fathers or attacking anyone else that disagreed with the terrorist ethos in CM.

This epitomizes how far the UDD have come. Selling jam with pictures of thaksin on the label.

Of course some things never change. The blatant lies. "the Thaksin logo is merely a cartoon that bears no political statement." This is coming from a man that would have allowed his minions to die for that cartoon!

If all the UDD does is selling jam with a square faced guy, I guess marshal law can be revoked now.

No, it may epitomize where what they have become, but it shows marshal law to be very effective and a good idea. This jam seller has already shown his lack of respect for the law and love for violence.

Without it the fanatical 7% may well come out again and innocent people may die.

I would rather spilt jam on the street than spilt blood as would the majority. Unless you refer to an election over 3 years ago.

djjamie, I can't believe you just said that, "but it shows marshal (martial) law to be very effective and a good idea".

It's a pic on a jam jar for crying out loud!!!! do you support the re-education and attitude adjustments of people that don't agree with you? coz that's the very thing you claim to be a good idea.

Eureka Stockade ring any bells mate? and what was it's result?

The OP and his bonkers comments about CM are informative as to the hatred some farang have for the poorer Thais. But really! Attacking the living of poor jam sellers. How much more inadequate, unpopular and frightened do this dreadful Junta have to show themselves to be?! They are a laughing stock. Banning Jam! 555555.

See for yourself.

He knew what the cartoon face logo represents and so do many others, he was using it as a kind of statement, cartoon or not, the same as if you put a gollywog on a jam jar, we all no what it really represents?

What does a gollywog on a jamjar represent? Spread it around please.

To me it represents nothing, but to others it represents another thing, hence why they removed it, and I am old school

You contradict yourself.

Where exactly do I contradict myself ? You must have missed the part "if selling jam with a square faced guy is provocative".

I do not deem this provocative, and I am sure most sane people wouldn't either, which again speaks volumes about the Junta.

But of course we already know that if the Junta is concerned, you don't apply common sense and are trying to deflect the matter.

Oh come on Sjakie. You said "I am sure the guy isn't innocent". That would mean whatever he did he did on purpose or what he did was against the law, or both.

So, if football supporters provoke the police and end up not being able to watch the game, you would be the first to decry the lack of common sense ?

He knew what the cartoon face logo represents and so do many others, he was using it as a kind of statement, cartoon or not, the same as if you put a gollywog on a jam jar, we all no what it really represents?

What does a gollywog on a jamjar represent? Spread it around please.

To me it represents nothing, but to others it represents another thing, hence why they removed it, and I am old school

For those who don't know what he's talking about here we are. Harmless at the time, offensive eventually.

post-9891-0-01303500-1418216212_thumb.jp

I would still like to have had the option of tasting Thaksin's Strawberry Jam

Oh come on Sjakie. You said "I am sure the guy isn't innocent". That would mean whatever he did he did on purpose or what he did was against the law, or both.

So, if football supporters provoke the police and end up not being able to watch the game, you would be the first to decry the lack of common sense ?

Yes he most probably did it on purpose, and no he didn't break the law.

Again, the militairy getting provoked by this speaks volumes about them, childish and indeed devoid of any common sense.