Report on CIA details 'brutal' post-9/11 interrogations

webfact

Now, under the Obama gains, and people aged 55-75 have their coffers reloaded and can quit their old jobs, spend time with family, relax, enjoy hobbies.

Right on. He's still the Messiah. 46 people fall into this category. Tens of millions on food stamps, tens of millions of jobs shipped off to China and tens of millions of immigrant cheap labour. The rest are employed in the Security State clubbing protesters like baby seals.

Now, under the Obama gains, and people aged 55-75 have their coffers reloaded and can quit their old jobs, spend time with family, relax, enjoy hobbies.

Right on. He's still the Messiah. 46 people fall into this category. Tens of millions on food stamps, tens of millions of jobs shipped off to China and tens of millions of immigrant cheap labour. The rest are employed in the Security State clubbing protesters like baby seals.

46 people have retirement plans? ? According to FOX? I guess you don't want a serious conversation?

Actually, there are over 222,000,000 Americans that have significant retirement gains since 2009.

As of June 30, 2014, over 68% of Americans own pension plans worth $24.0 trillion in U.S. retirement assets.

Over 50% of these are invested in US equities that have gained 220% since Obamas economic plan was implemented.

Retires are sleeping better, relaxing, enjoying hobbies and leaving large inheritances to offspring.

FOX viewers don't get this kind information.

46 people have retirement plans? ? According to FOX? I guess you don't want a serious conversation?

It was clearly a joke (you missed it). I don't watch FOX, it's your obsession and you can't have a serious conversation with someone who gushes over a monetized lily in a sea of financial sewage. Edited by Choctastic
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

It was clearly a joke (you missed it). I don't watch FOX, it's your obsession and you can't have a serious conversation with someone who gushes over a monetized lily in a sea of financial sewage.

Choc, Ultra libs like carl don't have a sense of humor, and they don't want to face the truth no matter how many times it smacks them in the face, however you are correct when you say that they have an obsession with FOX news a very unhealthy obsession at that thumbsup.gif