True Vision satellite is doing another channel shuffle

Suradit69

On 16 December, all the news channels are moving to the "zone" starting at 777 and they are grouping together all the HD channels starting from 111.

BUT, as I understand it, those HD channels will still also be listed where they are now, so not such a major kerfuffle. It seems like they could have left all the channels where they are and grouped the HD channels starting at 777, but hey that's me.

Online%20Pagepost%20800x800-EN%20Resize.

Edited by Suradit69

If they get this disorganised about what order the channels should be, imagine what their corporate governance looks like!

Who really cares in what order the channels are? Management must be a bunch of "control freaks"? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifbah.gifwai.gif

And in news of the bizarre, it's reported today that the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) has decided to delay regulations regarding channel numbering following a complaint from TrueVisions that the rule changes would "create confusion amongst its consumers".

Utterly, utterly clueless. (And I don't mean the NBTC.)

And in news of the bizarre, it's reported today that the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) has decided to delay regulations regarding channel numbering following a complaint from TrueVisions that the rule changes would "create confusion amongst its consumers".

Utterly, utterly clueless. (And I don't mean the NBTC.)

In Thailand all it usually takes to bring things to a screeching halt or big slow down is someone complain about how their happiness is being destroyed by a new proposal.