Conversion To Islam

Thaiquila

Hey, what if the people of the west just all decided to convert to Islam? Would that shut the terrorists up? I don't mean hard core Islam where you stop drinking liquor and cut your hands off for illicit sex, just the cultural stuff where you listen to Saudi pop music, smoke hookas, and eat couscous. Most of Europe is agnostic anyway, so whats the big deal? Think the terrorists would go for this?

Well that might happen mate as the Muslim religion is the fastest growing in all western countries, including the US of A. - Look it up!

who knows (only in America) maybe Cat Stevens, will become the next president - then "where will the children play" :o

Lady D'Arbanville with a veil... sigh.

How about the abolition of ALL RELIGIONS, world-wide?

I'm with you Membrane.

We are such insignificant creatures on a minor planet of a very average star in the outer suburbs of one of a hundred thousand million galaxies.

So it is difficult to believe in a God that would care about us or even notice our existance.

Stephen Hawking.

How about the abolition of ALL RELIGIONS, world-wide?

I think that is what your Government is trying to do - but with a gun and a bible in hand - no christians to be harmed, was the shout as the slaughter began!

Oh, so now you're going to start with me too? Fighting with G-P wasn't enough for you?

You "think" wrong--there is no war on Islam, other than the war the Islamics are trying so desparately to start with anyone and everyone they can. It's only then that they can rally their believers, whip them into an angry frenzy and have a good time killing innocent men, women and children, like the desparate savages they are. They have twisted, warped and infected one of the world's great religions into a political movement--or they are attempting to, at any rate.

They will be stopped. Unfortunately, since THEY will not come to the negotiating table, there is no communication with them and no way to arrive at peace. Which is of course what they DON'T want. They thrive on hatred, anger, and frustration. They prey on the uneducated, misinformed, gullible and disenfranchised poor of the world. That's why they are trying to make more converts in Africa now. The more poor converts they have to their movement, the more suicide bombers they have, that would be willing to give up their lives to leave this world and move on to the paradise they think awaits them on the other side.

WRONG!

We are such insignificant creatures on a minor planet of a very average star in the outer suburbs of one of a hundred thousand million galaxies.

So it is difficult to believe in a God that would care about us or even notice our existance.

Stephen Hawking.

How very true Tiz, the man says so much without a voice, may be the muslims should look at his view, paradise might not be the otherside of a suicide bomb

Let's all be Buddist's. There are no gods.

Fellow dies and he goes to heaven.

St Peter is at the gate and smiling he lets him in.

On entering he notices a very high wall going off into the distance.

He says to St Peter

"What's with the wall?"

St Peter replies

"That's for the catholics, they like to think they're the only ones here"

:o

The terrorists want us to convert to Islam and that's reason enough for me not to. On top of that, we should all commit ourselves to stopping any further spread of the terrorist's "brand" of Islam. We should point out the error of their ways, how they have distorted and ruined Islam and made it an instrument of war, anguish and bullying methods to further their own political agenda--instead of a religion of peace, love and understanding, and of worshipping their god Allah.

Of course, for me, my Truth is that Allah doesn't exist. He's a made up figment of their imagination. But like any other religion, if someone gains strength, solace and comfort by believing in something greater than him/herself, then it "works", (for them). It doesn't make it real in the objective, literal sense, only in the subjective perception of the believer.

Let's all be Buddist's. There are no gods.

Fellow dies and he goes to heaven.

St Peter is at the gate and smiling he lets him in.

On entering he notices a very high wall going off into the distance.

He says to St Peter

"What's with the wall?"

St Peter replies

"That's for the catholics, they like to think they're the only ones here"

:o

I like this one! :D

"The terrorists want us to convert to Islam and that's reason enough for me not to. "

When did they call you and tell you that Membrane? I think they just want to kill you mate - dont flatter yourself!

The USA wants us to convert to McDonalds eating obese pigs - :o to late for some of you guys!

"The terrorists want us to convert to Islam and that's reason enough for me not to. "

When did they call you and tell you that Membrane? I think they just want to kill you mate - dont flatter yourself!

The USA wants us to convert to McDonalds eating obese pigs - :o to late for some of you guys!

Gent~

You haven't heard the news that McDonalds is eliminating Biggie Fries & Biggie everything now. It's turning into a Health-Food establishment. I still don't eat there... :D