Expat Life in Chiang Rai - Expat Film makers show more realistic behind the scenes

8milesfromhome

Not bad. Daily living things, and sight seeing trips, with name of roads taken, is good.

Lots of Farang that would watch these types of videos, will have Thai girlfriends, so the interplay between Western man and Thai lady, they would like to see. But it's perfectly fine you have Farang wife/girlfriend, don't get me wrong, but lots of viewers already know about dealing with ladies from Western cultures.

Good job though. Keep it up.

Some men will bring their Western wives with them. So perfect in those cases.

Not a fan of the over constructed vids with special effects, over the top narration and slow motion poses, didnt feel i was on a ride.

Much preferred the less constructed vids without all that annoying background music.

Keep up the less constructed vids!

Good Job!! This is the first time I've seen your vids and I quite enjoyed the two on this thread; I will definitely take the time to watch a few more. I'm interested to know if one or both of you speak Thai; perhaps you inform your viewers in other videos. Language is such an important part of getting around any country, I would have enjoyed hearing a short bit of conversation between you and some of the locals. All in all, keep up the good work. thumbsup.gifwai.gif

• 3 weeks later...