Female Drug Dealing suspect caught by Pattaya Police

webfact

Female Drug Dealing suspect caught by Pattaya Police

drugs-4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Friday afternoon, a Pattaya Police patrol unit stopped a 27 year old woman on a motorbike with no license plate after a short chase and found her to be carrying a significant quantity of class 1 drugs.

Police confirmed the arrest of Khun Sothaya in Soi Khopai in South Pattaya. Officers first spotted her on her bike on the South Pattaya Road, close to the Chaimongkol Temple, but she refused to stop.

After a short chase the suspect did stop and was searched. She was found to be carrying 68 Yabba Tablets and 3.3g of Crystal Methamphetamine.

Earlier she confessed to Police that she had been selling drugs to Bar Girls and Tourists in Pattaya for more than 1 year and on this occasion she had just picked up a consignment of drugs from her regular supplier, Khun Pong aged 25, in the grounds of the Temple.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/159174/female-drug-dealing-suspect-caught-by-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-12-15

• Like 1

Just 2 things to note.

1. You would think a drug dealer will ride a registered bike to attract less attention and will have enough money to pay tax

2. Drugs picked up from temple grounds?

Edited by konying
  • Like 2

....is that the first name...??? ....what shame if nobody can I.D. her with her last name in print too...

...isn't everyone supposed to produce an I.D. when required...example...when arrested....???

If you bothered to read the OP you'd see that she obviously did produce her ID.

Yet another wasted life, one among'st the many and all in the cause of an easy Baht/Dollar/Pound or a (not so) cheap thrill...

Sad so very, very sad.

She may be young, but there can be no complaints when long prison sentences are handed out for dealing in the hardest of drugs. No matter how tough the sentence, the price being paid by society is infinitely more severe and becoming increasingly so with every passing year.

As I said so very, very sad.

Yet another wasted life, one among'st the many and all in the cause of an easy Baht/Dollar/Pound or a (not so) cheap thrill...

Sad so very, very sad.

She may be young, but there can be no complaints when long prison sentences are handed out for dealing in the hardest of drugs. No matter how tough the sentence, the price being paid by society is infinitely more severe and becoming increasingly so with every passing year.

Jeez, she's not young, she's 27, for heaven's sake. Old enough to know her knee from her elbow, so no sympathy for any punishment meted out to her.

Crazy in every way.

More than likely, if she had pulled over in the first place she would have been fined and been on her way, but running just makes cops ask more questions.

Seriously though, you are carrying illegal drugs and you are riding an improperly registered bike, can't imagine that would draw attention. whistling.gif

Just 2 things to note.

1. You would think a drug dealer will ride a registered bike to attract less attention and will have enough money to pay tax

2. Drugs picked up from temple grounds?

" Drugs picked up from temple grounds?"

just another lolocation these days. to so many young people in particular the temple has lost its religious significance. Very sad

Edited by Asiantravel

Sad so very, very sad.

Is the price paid by society so severe? Only 200,000 people die a year worldwide from illegal drug use, over 5,000,000 die from cigarette smoking alone, in the US more than 200,000 die from medical errors, I wonder what the worldwide figure is for medical errors, I’ll bet its staggering.

The drug war is a scam, illegal drug use is hyped; it’s a technique government’s use to expand their power over its citizens. Most drug users use drugs like they use alcohol and they have no more problem with drugs than a drinker has with a hangover the next day. Don’t be fooled by the indoctrination, it a physiological operation, an excuse to justify increasing government power grabs.

It is very sad, its a sham, this girl will spend the best years of her life in a prison for selling drugs while tobacco companies sell a compound 25 times more deadly that kills millions each year. Do you see the hypocrisy, the hype, the manipulation?

• Like 2