Safety Deposit Box

there is a big building half way down south sathorn that used to be another bank but is something else now. had a sdb there long ago in the basement. was the only option around. only stored non valuable things but am sure they were peeking me. well it was secure in that i didnt lose anything perhaps because i didnt have anything valuable in it. now dont know. but worth a try anyway.

from lumpini it is further down than susan poo and further than bank of china perhaps the next big building after bank of china (if bank of china is still there or still in the same place.)

Edited by FrakingBorisYoroshiku

What I have been hearing is that the banks in Thailand that have Safe Daposit Boxes only give them out to customers that have

1,2 or more million baht in their bank.There is supposelyA place in Silom in Bangkok that does this.A private business.it's not cheap.

Have one at Citibank maybe 8-9" wide, 7" high and 16" long - pretty big - price now 3,531 per year including VAT

I think I'd need to put more than the house papers in that box at that rate. I think banks in Thailand are not generally open armed about falangs having a safety deposit box. Not so long ago they were offered free of charge.