ReEntry at Don Muang

Sorry if this has been done to death, but I can't get a straight answer.

Im going to KL in 2 days. I cant get to Immigration.

need the re-entry stamp (and to know whether they do the form and photo like Swampy)

It will be 7.30 in the morning, plane at 8 30.

Thx

Eddy

I travelled recently with someone that needed to have their re-entry issued at DMK. As Mario says, it is in an office directly behind the immigration counters - roughly in the middle.

If you can catch the attention of an officer there, it will save you queuing since the counter officer won't stamp you out anyway.

If I recall correctly you can provide the form, copy and photo for the regular price or for a couple of hundred extra just hand over your passport and they do everything. I think they prefer the second option.

Thanks again.

Has anybody done this recently?

(DonM re-entry permit)?

Some people tell me to take my forms and passport copies, but others are saying it is all done by the desk for 1200b, so it is a waste of time getting the form ready (bad enough even on a good day)?

I will be there at 07.30 in morning.

Eddy

• 1 month later...

2 hours is normally more than enough, but you need to check in at the airline first if you are not booked through and get a boarding pass for the connecting flight. I have seen computers breakdown at check-in and then it takes longer than planned.

But as said, normally it should not be a problem.

• Like 1