noise Ban Namphur Na Jomtien

BlackJack

at night it starts about 10 pm

load music from somewhere

the sound carries very far and the balcony seems to catch the bass and its bloody annoying

if someone lives down that way and knows where the noise comes from can you let me know

its not the Lampin seafood restaurant as they stop around 10pm and its not that lous

thanks

I don't live down there, but it would be my bet that it's some kind of private party (boy going to be monk, wedding, etc.); and they've rented those damn huge concert size speakers. Happens all too often in my area (near Wat Suttawat). In my opinion, it should be classified as disturbing the peace. Parties are fine. But the damn music should be kept at a level that is contained within, or just barely beyond, the actual area of the party. In nearly all cases, a live band doesn't need speakers to be heard by all of those attending the party. The rest of us shouldn't have to deal with the noise. Those damn speakers should be banned, except in actual concert venues!

Earlier this year Karabow had a concert at the Silverlake/Buddha Mountain a good few kilometers from my abode which

is near to Mimosa in Na Jomtien.

The wind must have been in the "right" direction because my windows where ratlling untill 1.30 AM.

no its neither of these

its a regular mon tues thing

they give it a test run about 7pm and then let it rip about 10pm

i have driven around and cant find it but as there are lots of condos around I thought someone else knows where it is

I will go down to the Glass House as last time I was there they were building an Italian place (huge) and I noticed that next to them there was pretty loud music

Its amazing how far it travels - It could even be as far away as Ambassador!

For once, we didn't run the AC last night. Just too cold! About 1am, I heard music. Couldn't figure out where it was coming from though. It was quite loud.

A few options are Mimosa. They blast until late at night. There's a new beer hall just south of Alankarn. Neighbors in our village are complaining about it, but as usual, it's owned by a local cop.

Ambassador and The View do, from time to time, have concerts on the beach. But they are normally just one night affairs.

I don't think it's from The Glass House or Bacco Beach, the new Italian restaurant. They do play music, but it's not that loud.

Are you north or south of The Ambassador?