Jacky Bike Shop

MESmith

Have they closed the old location off Nimm soi 13? Drove by yesterday & all locked up. Googling brings up a new location just south of Chang puak, soi 2 on Chotana rd. Went there today, nothing. Looking for Trek X-caliber 7. Found a small shop further south on Chotana towards Chang Puak gate. He has several larger framed Trek mtbs in stock, but not what I'm after. Friendly fellow, no problem pulling the bikes out of line to sit on.

• Like 1

He was there years ago before he moved to Nimmanhemin so it's likely the entry in GMaps is out of date. Did you try Chaitawat in old town?

Tried Chaitawat - nothing bigger than 15.5" for 29er, a Marlin 7. Not sure what size I want, so don't want to order without seeing something close to my size. Probably 17.5 or 18.5".

Keep checking with Jacky, he tends to close up shop on a whim and go off on a tour. I d'ont think he has staff so he has to close if he wants to go out for lunch. One of the reasons he is so unreliable and doesnt have a long list of loyal customers.

• Like 1

Keep checking with Jacky, he tends to close up shop on a whim and go off on a tour. I d'ont think he has staff so he has to close if he wants to go out for lunch. One of the reasons he is so unreliable and doesnt have a long list of loyal customers.

OK, thanks, at least I now know the location hasn't changed. Not easy to get in there from out of town, what with terrible traffic in that area. Any idea what time they are supposed to open?

OK, thanks, at least I now know the location hasn't changed. Not easy to get in there from out of town, what with terrible traffic in that area. Any idea what time they are supposed to open?

Jacky doesn't have anything larger than 17" either.

They appear to only want Thai customers.

Jacky doesn't have anything larger than 17" either.
They appear to only want Thai customers.

17.5 might be good for me, with the 29 inch wheels.