ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

OK, breaking news. My family has decided to endorse my candidacy, but only if means they get to eat dinner before 9 pm. Oh wait, how do I post a photo? I've got a really cute one of Hubby just about to drop Mr. Bitey on his head.

I don't have long, it's almost 9 pm.

OK, I think I've figured out how to upload the cute, winning photo of the campaign. Here is the winning endorsement.

Hubby and Mr. Bitey.attachicon.gifMorris.jpg

You think posting a picture of your husband holding a cat upside down by its hindlegs is going to help your campaign?

As a complete wild guess .I reckon She's taking the pish...4fs

OK, I think I've figured out how to upload the cute, winning photo of the campaign. Here is the winning endorsement.

You think posting a picture of your husband holding a cat upside down by its hindlegs is going to help your campaign?

Doesn't look good, certainly looks desperate.

Oh come on, the cat looks fine.

Costas will milk this opportunity

So, is the husband REALLY tall, or do you have REALLY low ceilings cos his head got a shadow on the damn ceiling.

Hate Cats !! All my furry cousins hat Cats too, nothing good about Cats , NO VOTE here

Don't understand why you are not on the poll, was sure you'd been nominated

Vote Roland

Oh come on, it was supper.

• Like 2

Costas will milk this opportunity

Under Gods eyes........everybody is equal in this world.................

Either they have brains or not.....................

noooooo, no one nominated ol'Roland. crying.gif Had my share of the limelight on the other TV

You and Toad make a cute furry pair. Add nancy's cat for a bit of fun. Triple bill

I took our school gerbil home for the weekend once and the inconsiderate rodent had the audacity to die on my watch.

I'm permanently scarred. :P

• Like 1

noooooo, no one nominated ol'Roland. crying.gif Had my share of the limelight on the other TV

You and Toad make a cute furry pair. Add nancy's cat for a bit of fun. Triple bill

I took our school gerbil home for the weekend once and the inconsiderate rodent had the audacity to die on my watch.

I'm permanently scarred. :P

Richard Gere would be upset

• Like 1

I'm permanently scarred. tongue.png

Consider yourself lucky, I once did the same, the mrs asked me how hungry I was and asked if I fancied laap gerbil or gaeng gerbil, gotta admit, it was lovely, mrs even went to the trouble of removing the skin, bones and feathers before frying it, the leftovers she gave to her peasant family, they told her it was, aroi mak.