ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

I wouldn't post another person's photo in a public place on the internet, whether they were child or adult.

Sir,

There's a person riding a bike in your avatar. It would seem you are posting one thing yet doing another.

He he.

You'll notice his face is hidden to protect his anonymity.

Does the peanut gallery have any questions of the candidates to better help you make an informed decision?

peanut gallery? who needs questions? your typical condecension tells us everything we neesd to know about you.

This confuses me. I love peanuts. To me peanut gallery is a term of endearment.

i dont believe a word of it. you just refuse to ever acknowledge when youve been called on your elitism. its who you are. full of yourself.

He he.

Are you on another mission?

I wouldn't post another person's photo in a public place on the internet, whether they were child or adult.

Sir,

There's a person riding a bike in your avatar. It would seem you are posting one thing yet doing another.

He he.

Sir,

It didn't work too well. Even blind bill can see that man is Santa Claus.

He he na he.

Sir,

He he.

Sir,

He he na he.

What ever we may think of SoiBiker, or correctly, his posting ...

I said it back then, in some other thread, and happy to say it again now ... the Santa on the Bike Avatar, in the Spirit of Christmas ... thumbsup.gif

I'm sure he's got a new one planned for the New Year ... Face disclosure, optional.

Edited by David48

In my ten year of Thai Visa, I have never had a moments doubt that Jingthing deserves to win this years Poster of the year! never the mind the jonny and jenni come lately,this man has staying power,and hopefully will be their to claim his rightful crown!............... Go for it Jing!

ten years ago you didnt know there would be a poster of the year contest this year

But I was there long......... before you was though!

what does that have to do with your inane statement?

Sir,

He he.

Sir,

He he na he.

I really don't want to be the one to break it to you...

In my ten year of Thai Visa, I have never had a moments doubt that Jingthing deserves to win this years Poster of the year! never the mind the jonny and jenni come lately,this man has staying power,and hopefully will be their to claim his rightful crown!............... Go for it Jing!

Thanks very much for that.

But there's a big difference between "deserving" and actually winning.

So many years now in the running, and always falling short.

Why will this year be different?

Anyway, my lead is very tight.

Uh oh, right now only TWO votes. Congrats NancyL on the dramatic rally.

I wouldn't really bet that I will pull this out.

There is still plenty of time for things to change again and again until the finish.

So please people that do support me, until the fatwah lady sings, I'm really still the UNDERDOG! w00t.gif

Get out the vote! (To me, please.)

Edited by Jingthing

Only two votes between Jingthing and Nancy. Wow, it's starting to heat up. Jingthing. Could lose this if he has exhausted his connections and David's people started voting for Nancy.

Wow

Yes I agree. NancyL has the best odds position now. But that said, until the last half of the last day ... I wouldn't assume TOO much. Swings happen .

Only two votes between Jingthing and Nancy. Wow, it's starting to heat up. Jingthing. Could lose this if he has exhausted his connections and David's people started voting for Nancy.

Wow

Yes I agree. NancyL has the best odds position now. But that said, until the last half of the last day ... I wouldn't assume TOO much. Swings happen .

Go Sir.

Is it okay if I get up behind you ? I've already given you one and I'm proud of it.

Please people vote Jingthing. He deserves to win.

He he

• Like 1

Well, as much fun as this has been ... time to go prepare the kids room for painting.

JT ... work on the list of your OP's ... not for me, but for the Members who maybe can be swayed and decide to Vote for you and not one of the other 3 Candidates.

Campaign Team, thanks ... keep Campaigning ... unless you are in Bed with someone worthwhile ... then stay there ... much more fun thing to do.

Soi Biker ... keep on Peddling

Members ... keep on Posting ... but all in Fun please ... biggrin.png

Does the peanut gallery have any questions of the candidates to better help you make an informed decision?

Sir, What is a peanut gallery?

The SUPER FUN place to sit!

post-37101-0-24751100-1419632570_thumb.j

post-37101-0-84141200-1419632412_thumb.p

That's the ticket.

Anyway, at least it's not STANDING ROOM.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I will now propose a possibly FUN exercise/challenge for each of the FINAL TOP FOUR contenders.clap2.gif

Now this is something I like, I would have preferred posts or threads, but nonetheless something I was looking for.

That has put top for my vote JT for now, I have the rest of the thread to go through yet.

Moss von Voiceofreasonsonzig

Anyone else that actually has a QUESTION?

Be clear these questions (if you have any) should be directed at ALL four of the TOP FOUR.

So don't be specific to one candidate ... ask GENERAL questions please.

Of course if the others don't play, I won't either ... so this is an experiment ... but first things first ... some QUESTIONS anyone?

Hi JT

I guess you now know I am trending toward your good self, do not get any high hopes because my Good Lady is in the LoS, but I want an honest vote, without the, IMHO, stupid knock downs.

I will ask some questions, but possibly in the morning, I am getting a little tired, it has been a hard day, but it will be an across board function.

Be clear these questions (if you have any) should be directed at ALL four of the TOP FOUR.

Of course if the others don't play, I won't either ... so this is an experiment ... but first things first ... some QUESTIONS anyone?

Hi JT

I guess you now know I am trending toward your good self, do not get any high hopes because my Good Lady is in the LoS, but I want an honest vote, without the, IMHO, stupid knock downs.

I will ask some questions, but possibly in the morning, I am getting a little tired, it has been a hard day, but it will be an across board function.

The idea is that all four participate ... and I have no control at all over that. Not interested in being the only one to answer questions. Let's see if anyone bites on the "FOUR REVEALS" concept as well.

The "challenges" from David48 might carry a tad more weight if he wasn't stuck in LAST PLACE. wai.gif

To be fair JT, it doesn't matter where his place is, as long as he is making fair representation, everybody has a place, to be in the last four is admirable.

• Like 1

The "challenges" from David48 might carry a tad more weight if he wasn't stuck in LAST PLACE. wai.gif

To be fair JT, it doesn't matter where his place is, as long as he is making fair representation, everybody has a place, to be in the last four is admirable.

Understood. But I don't think anyone here, member or candidate has any business demanding or nagging that other candidates do something. You can ask. Then that should be it. No candidate is obligated to respond in any specific way here. That's their choice.

Edited by Jingthing

For those of us still on the fence, although my splinters are getting less with every passing fence post, why don't you link to some of your favourite posts/threads, just to take your mind off the situation.

Just a reminder there has been 3 relatively quick warnings, which may suggest that this is fast approaching a 'critical mass', and JT it may help that Nancy is coming up fast on the rails and you are going to lose a dead cert if you don't take a deep breath.

The Voice of Reason.

A personal perspective, of course

And a fourth above, why this cannot be reasonable is beyond me.......................critical mass guy's.

Understood. But I don't think anyone here, member or candidate has any business demanding or nagging that other candidates do something. You can ask. Then that should be it. No candidate is obligated to respond in any specific way here. That's their choice.

so why did u mention it?

• Like 1

Hi JT

The idea is that all four participate ... and I have no control at all over that. Not interested in being the only one to answer questions. Let's see if anyone bites on the "FOUR REVEALS" concept as well.

Ok JT I will try and put some controls in, but forget about controlling others, win for yourself.

Alice, Alice who on earth is Alice. biggrin.png

Vote JT

Moss von Ihavelostallhopethingviv

Seems like a lot has been going on......

Nancy managed to do more good, in the middle of a pub crawl too. That's impressive!

JT has technical issues with his command module, I like his idea about posing questions to the Four. (Take your meds)

Toad has gone quiet. I heard he did a runner with all JT's campaign funds and is living in Swaziland with ten wives.

Costas won't be on for a while, apparently the Greeks believe in silent night!

David is snatching a few minutes rest from fighting off the injustices in the world but he's got bags of energy and is raring to go!!!!

It's still all to play for, we haven't even got 0.3% of the vote yet. How do we reach these people?

• Like 2