A simple anti-pick pocketing device

WhamBam

Reading topics of pickpockets this seems a good, simple and cheap method of preventing easy thefts from your pockets - especially those with velcro flaps.

Out with a friend he showed me he has had zips put inside the front pockets beneath the flaps held down with those velcro tabs. Two pockets done for 100 Baht at a roadside stall.

Some brands market pants/shorts with inner zippered pockets within the front hip pockets....on the higher end but when traveling where unsure I have a few in heavy or light material and pack and wear them accordingly....

Aside from all the other obvious advantages, keeping a pair of squirrels in your pocket should prevent any pick pocketing.

Any unauthorized intrusion in to your pocket by a thief will be met with loud chirping from the squirrels and perhaps a few bites. To prevent you from being bitten your self , I suggest holding your nuts every time you put your hand in your pocket,

the squirrels would appreciate the tasty treats and not bite you. Be aware of thieves holding their own nuts , as they might also be able to bribe the squirrels and pick your pocket.

on a different subject, I checked the nominations for poster of the year and to my surprise did not see my name there,

With advise such as the above, I would have thought I would be a shoe in.

Would these be secret squirrels?

Costas might be interested, seems the sort of thing he is in to

• Like 1