New Seatran Discovery connection from Bangrak to Donsak

I just noticed Seatran Discovery link is going from Bangrak Pier to Donsak now. Is it a new connection? At least I haven´t heard of it yet, maybe the information is useful to some of you.

For people living around Bangrak a journey time of 90 Minutes to Donsak isn´t too bad.

If you were so interested in the time it took you to come on here and type that reply you could've just searched for it. It takes about 10 seconds!! :-)

You'll feeling like an idiot soon....or at least you should...when you realise that my post is not a question, but a LINK to the timetable and prices.

No, i don't feel like an idiot at all. It's not exactly very clear that what you have written is in fact a link, sorry, i'm not mystic marti, i'll make sure i click on every single thing anyone posts in future just in case it may be a link ok.

Thanks anyway ;-)

a bit of a highjacking of the topic, but ferry related...

Just so people know, the Lomprayah Ferry from Chumpon, KT and KP are not coming to Maenam Pier, with the current rough weather.....

It will head to or leave from Nathon, instead... assuming running at all, good to check!

There is a phone number listed on their web page...

http://lomprayah.com/E/index.htm

If you were so interested in the time it took you to come on here and type that reply you could've just searched for it. It takes about 10 seconds!! :-)

You'll feeling like an idiot soon....or at least you should...when you realise that my post is not a question, but a LINK to the timetable and prices.

No, i don't feel like an idiot at all. It's not exactly very clear that what you have written is in fact a link, sorry, i'm not mystic marti, i'll make sure i click on every single thing anyone posts in future just in case it may be a link ok.

Thanks anyway ;-)

You we're wrong accept it stop acting like a kid grow up

Made a mistake and move on

a bit of a highjacking of the topic, but ferry related...

Just so people know, the Lomprayah Ferry from Chumpon, KT and KP are not coming to Maenam Pier, with the current rough weather.....

It will head to or leave from Nathon, instead... assuming running at all, good to check!

There is a phone number listed on their web page...

http://lomprayah.com/E/index.htm

I hope you made it clear it that you posted a link or people shall get confused and angry ha ha