What is this? From girlfriends handbag

milicano007

Be careful. Black magic. I kid you not.

Trust neverdie on this one.....put it back, delete the photo and pretend you never saw this.

Avoid contact with blue, red or beige fabric with dots on it for one week.

Do not walk backwards or eat a cheese sandwich.

Good luck.

Even in a cupboard????

Not even in a cupboard.

If you eat the cheese sandwich 1000 epileptic tokay's will bury their way into your anus while you sleep.

Be careful....black magic is strong and you don't want the tokay to visit ;)

Yeah, next time the OP goes snooping in someone's private stuff, taking photos he should try to photograph the label. That would have been helpful. I doubt the bag has been "repurposed" from it's original use. Those hospital pharmacy bags are just too difficult to open and use multiple times. What's inside does look strange. Is the GF a nurse? Maybe she lifted some surgical sutures for another purpose, like maybe a craft project. Or maybe a relative who's a nurse gave her the sutures for a craft project.

Edited by NancyL

no idea but poking around uninvited in some one else's life is never going to end happily

would you be happy for her to go through your things; home, computer, phone etc?

successful relationships require mutual trust and respect for privacy

any anyway; ignorance is bliss

Ignorance may be said to be bliss but when I read many posts in this forum I an sure there is a better name for it.

• Like 1

The writing on the sachet shows it's a medicine sachet for loose pills given out at Si Bun Rueang Hospital in Nong Bua Lam Phu province in NE Thailand. The present filament-like contents are unlikely to be related to the hospital or a medicine though.

For some reason, the area on the sachet where the name of the medicine and dose etc would be written has been removed.

You beat me to it, that`s exactly what this is. The red fibre long thingys mean nothing or perhaps the girlfriend has been dating Ronald MacDonald?

Those sticky labels on the bags are extremely difficult to detach, so why? I`m not calling troll yet -- but.

Could be anything.

As said earlier, why don't you ask her. Or does she not know you have been in her handbag?

Dangerous thing to be doing, nosing about in a ladies bag without permission - IF that is what happened here.

Since when a woman has any right to complain or even open her mouth if I haven't told her to do ?

The wife can't quite make everything out, next time, if you think it sensible to be a next time, take the photo from the other way.

Anyway, she thinks it is herbal, or an organic treatment, so put that with Katana, and it might just suggest a good luck charm.

To the OP:

Do you know if your girlfriend has been for an HIV test recently?

I have been trying to compare the bag placed over the hospital pill package and it appears to be the type of wrapping for an HIV test kit. You mentioned in another thread you created that you had concerns about HIV. Perhaps your girlfriend discovered this, got worried and went for a test?

post-110219-0-18492500-1419455086_thumb.

no idea but poking around uninvited in some one else's life is never going to end happily

would you be happy for her to go through your things; home, computer, phone etc?

successful relationships require mutual trust and respect for privacy

any anyway; ignorance is bliss

The wife and I don't even give eachother privacy in the bathroom (only if it smells bad enough). No much need for that in our relationship. The wife will go through me belongings, wakket, pockets, mail,online banking etc. etc. and I through hers as we please. Though it's a bit annoying when you borrow/use eachother's wallet and forget to put the money or bankcard back. Happend a few times that she or I discovered at the counter that the wallet was empty. When taking your partners wallet you do check if there there is sufficient cash inside. Perhaps we should be using eachothers wallet more often. tongue.png

Last time I checked, communication (and respect, trust, love and all that) was rather important in a relation. It is in ours, so if I'd be wondering about a certain item I'd just ask the wife. The day one of us starts about privacy is the day one of us has gotten him or herself a gig.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

She placed it there for you to find on purpose, if you ask her about it she knows you went through her bag.

Yep, or else it was to verify your TV username where she knew you would come to ask thousands of strangers what they though it was...................coffee1.gif

tongue.png Haven't a clue OP.