The Reason Every Real Biker Needs a Compressor

RubberSideDown

Yup- I meant the CRF-50 ( though the PW-50 would be fine if I can find one). I've got a full Hello Kitty paint job planned for 2015, so the plate holder is a given.;)

I'll make you a good deal on my matching pink and white racing suit, if it fits !!! 555

Gonna get the matching license plate holder !!! ???

I and LL prefer Angry Birds.

'My Little Pony' papa. Very popular nowadays among kids especially for small girls. Small girl belong to my gfs family i take care 6 months a year loves it.

By the way, would like to apologize from you and others concerned in front of everyone for my remarks on age and senior members - not bc mods force me keep in mind:) just self criticism.

Age means nothing. It is something for insurance companies and does not mean anything in real.

• Like 1

RSD, I can see your little girl is not anywhere to be seen on post no1.

In case you wonder why? Well used size 12 biker boots can really stink and should be kept outside the main house at all times. wink.pngtongue.png

Regarding compressors: I got a cigarette socket powered one for the bikes/truck and a foot pump operated one for my boy's "swimming pool".

• Like 1

My Supertech R boots (how'd you know they were size 12?) smell just fine, and they sure aren't going to spend the night outside unless they're on my feet (my dog would chew and/or pee on them- having an entire evening to leisurely destroy my pricey kicks would be his Holy Grail)- ditto my Vortices- my SMX-1 boots have been banished to the cabinet of my tool chest, though.;)

Just guessing.smile.png

During my Harley days my boots (also 12) was strictly prohibited residence inside the house when not in use.

Every time I needed them I always banged them on the floor tiles and no bull shitting, the amount of mosquitoes hiding inside were staggering so I always closed the door to the house before doing it or they would just fly inside. clap2.gif

My dog never got near my boots, I wonder whywhistling.gif

My wife washed them about once a week so I had to buy another pair so I knew that at least one set was ready to use anytime.