Good strong Duffle bags for sale where?

CobraSnakeNecktie

A duffle...bag and coat; where did that originate? for me it was the 60's going to school !

My grandma bought me my first it was a red Manchester United one!!!!! I always supported Leeds United and sadly Mrs Nesmith hadnt invented tip-ex ...I hated that bag.

The nearest you get to a duffle bag now is probably the wet bags; circular; roll down the top and clip it.

I have a great one; it was free with the 7/11 coupon cards 2yrs ago and its served me well.

So i suggest, if you are happy with the vinyl look; to go to the outdoor camping section of sportsworld at ksk or its equivalent in airport plaza. They have become a campers/hikers standard piece of kit now.

I'm thinking the top zipper ones are fine as long as it has a strong detachable shoulder strap.

The dry bags at KSK SW are pricey.

That's way overkill for my purpose.

It's common in the US to find them for sale.

something like this.

http://infinitelegroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/10-duffel-bags-REI.jpg

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie

ok; as remote from a duffle bag as a rucksack.

Those are easy to find. In Warorot market, indoor section; up the broken escalator and proceed to the back. there are a few shops selling bags of all styles, sizes and makes.

An alternative, try the army surplus shops; for example there is one on the ground floor to theTesco on superhighway.

ok; as remote from a duffle bag as a rucksack.

Those are easy to find. In Warorot market, indoor section; up the broken escalator and proceed to the back. there are a few shops selling bags of all styles, sizes and makes.

An alternative, try the army surplus shops; for example there is one on the ground floor to theTesco on superhighway.

You answered the question I was going to ask there, as I've never seen one (not that I've looked). Thank you.

(And I loved my duffle coat, bought when I was 18 because it had become a must-have fashion item).

The last time I wanted one of those (pictured,) I bought 2 meters of water-proofed nylon 'canvas' at Warrarot Market, one meter of heavy-duty zipper with two sliders, and three meters nylon webbing (total cost: about 300 baht.) Printed out a picture just like the one here, and gave it all to the tailor on the street. Another 100 baht to stitch it all together I and had a bomb-proof duffel bag that survived about 20 airline transfers. several Indonesian ferry boat rides, and still looked new when I sold it for 200 baht.

• Like 1