If Thai woman has a farang hubbie, does she get derided by other Thais?

Smithwick

Dear catmaninoz,

it is a biological fact that you sweat out the smell of spices under your armpits.

I've been in India for a long time, I like the taste and smell of curries.

But the smell of many European Farangs (not all of them) is an insult to my nose, too.

I would sincerely advice all Farangs to use a bum gun to get rid of their shit smell.

Stop smoking before you blow your smell into a Thai ladie's face.

And be aware that one can smell it when you're getting paranoid. The smell of fear is also in your sweat, whether you like it or not. A little self-assurance helps a lot to get around. Just saying...

• Like 1

A suggestion for foreigners (Indians etc.):

The smell under your armpits comes from the spices you eat (curries eg)

Simply eat Thai food, then you smell like a Thai.

Body odor is caused by bacteria being broken down into acids by the body. Although curry may aid in producing body odor, so do other commonly used spices like garlic and and onion; commonly used liquids like coffee or alcohol; commonly eaten foods like meat, fish, and veggies; and preparing foods by frying and baking can also help create body odor (http://www.health911.com/body_odor).

I have rarely noticed a Thai with body odor, and although I have only three Indian friends, I do not notice any odor from them. However, I do know several Eurps who have offensive body odor?

I believe body odor is more prevalent when you have not bathed, do not use deodorants, sweat profusely, have re-worn the same clothes without properly washing them, or any combination of the above. Bathing frequently and wearing clean clothes lessens bacteria and does wonders for your body odor.

I know a German and a Frenchman you don't want to be near in a closed room. I know two English women who apparently wear the same "smart" clothes for several days before they clean them and attempt to cover their body odors with perfume--you can actually smell them enter a room. One left her suit jacket on the back of a chair near me when she went to talk to friends--her clothes have acquired an odor of their own.